aishaawan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyes.

i want to tell you some thing that baby is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bad.

she is so over smart.

that why i think that she is so bad .i know that some of you can might like baby. but she is over smart and this is a true thing.

i just hate her .she is over estimate, over smart & thae last but not the least she is so over cooked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahroo thumbnail
I AM AGREE WITH YOU I JUST HATE BABY(aishaawan)I THINK SHE IS A BIT SELFISH IF ANISH DONT LOVE WITH HER WHY SHE JUST COMING BETWEEN DIMPLE AND ANISH___________________________________

Moderator's Note:
Firstly, DONOT use large font sizes, and secondly NAME CaLLING is NOT allowed on the forum

Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago
mahroo thumbnail
yes she is anyway this is a true koie is ko jutla nahi sakta ok mind your own business
dures thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishaawan

hi guyes.

i want to tell you some thing that baby is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bad.

she is so over smart.

that why i think that she is so bad .i know that some of you can might like baby. but she is over smart and this is a true thing.

i just hate her .she is over estimate, over smart & thae last but not the least she is so over cooked.

u r absolutely right....i just hate her.....

sab se badtameezi karti hai jo us se bharre houn aur i just hate her🤢

Arsha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so. She is very sweet. She is the one who sacrificed, not Dimple.
*~SaIrA~* thumbnail
thats mean, from they way ur sounding u seem "over smart", i think its just jelousy...plz get over it! baby is the best and u know it! 😡

Moderator's Note:
no personal attacks please

Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago
Pachu.P thumbnail
Baby is sooo sweet!!!

she's the one who sacrificed Anish for Dimple n she is not even asking any thing else!

if she was selfish then she would've gotten Anish back @ any cost, but she isn't/won't do that!
Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 18 years ago
mahroo thumbnail
anish dont love baby anish and dimple love each other whats thing baby sacrife tell me this stupid thing cmon grow up
ajnabe04 thumbnail
i am sorry but i dont agree ba need a lesson
she cant always throw out people she want
she need to get life
and you guys need to understand!!!
ajnabe04 thumbnail
dimple i hate her anywyas but leave baby alone
watch after watching this 2 days sat and sun episodes you guys are going to love her