Kkavyanjali

Stupid Kekta has gone Mad!!!

pagli888 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am soooooo angry with Kekta mai.😡. first she takes our Eijoo from us 😭... then the very last episodes don't even have Anjali and Kavya together in any of the scenes... guys please don't kid yourselves, they were not together in ANY of the scenes last night... first she raises our hopes that KA are reuniting, then she cooks her evil plans to kill Kavya, and then on top of that, she can't even let KA fans watch the very few moments that KA have TOGETHER!!! 😭 And what the heck was Anjali 😡 on about giving Ved to Pammi... Ved is not a toy that you keep passing around... and that Anjali and Kavya will only be together when Pammi takes her baby... I have no idea what Kekta Mai is trying to show of women of today, but she is doing a horrible job of it... As you can tell I am really angry... KA is not the same anymore 😭, at least find a double who is not wearing horse a** hair!!! Anjali has nice hair, and the double had this blob on her head... stupid kekta 😡 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

excuse me! coreection correction! ekta has not gone mad! she already is mad! its a childhood problem!
pagli888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smarie pants

excuse me! coreection correction! ekta has not gone mad! she already is mad! its a childhood problem!

😆😆😆  Yes yes Kekta Mai was always mad... but she better bring Anjali back in today's epi... otherwise... 😡😡😡 .. she can kiss her sweet a** TRP's good bye!!!!

henna16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smarie pants

😆 hahaha truely sed😆😳

pagli888 thumbnail
What the heck man!!! Even last night, Anjali wasn't there... I mean she was, but they did the cheat shots of her as if she's really talkin to Nitya Nanda 🤢 ... This is just cruel now... how can the writers and directors show the last moments of Kavya and Anjali like this... my heart is already aching from not being able to see kavya after I don't know when.. but comeone, let us see them together 😕 ... aur anita ko bhi abhi movie sign karni thi!! 😡 uff... what u guys think?
priya the sweet thumbnail
😕 wat can i say
i liked yuv n anjali she sprated them 😭 u ppl like K n A she again do same 😡
why she cant see her viewers haapy 😡 😭