the reason why savita asked tulsi to give

rabi29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 the reason tha savita asked tulsi to give her mukti was because she knows that none of the others have the guts to do anything and if she had left it to them than she would be bedridden and she did not want that, you only have to look at the following points to see what she meant that she wanted to die before they came back;
a. when ansh kidnapped nadhine, tulsi told mihir but what did he do nothing.
b. when tulsi told the mihir and the family about mohini what did they do they got haresh and mohini married.
c. when tulsi told mihir and family about vishal murder and what did they do they got shobha married
so i think that going by the above happening i can understand why savita asked tulsi to do what she did.
i think that tulsi did not want to see her mother suffering and that is the only reason that she what she did.
i wonder if savita told the police who tried to kill her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immie thumbnail
I think this was discuss earlier too..
oh ok..
i agree with u...she couldnt imain like that Savitha was with great pain... but if Mihir with her at that time she 'll ask Mihir for Mukthi.....

Viranee dont understand the situation....
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this has been discussed counltess times the fact remains tulsi made the decision on her own she should have discussed this huge matter with someone especially mihir i mean he is the son afterall