shweta after kandy floss - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
yep i wasnt a fan of her in the 1st place she doesnt know how to speak to the media 😡
i used to like shewta... becuase she is so pretty and a good actress, but now i don't care about her beauty and acting anymore... I just hate her.
and yes she is obsessed with Cezanne and she has gone mental....
now I call her Pagal bhudiya... 😆
I love Cezanne and i support him all the way 👏
wot d hell i luv er man shes da best but woteva she sed abt cezanne, der was a meanin behind it u dnt no cuz cezaane did link wit geetanjali,shoba nd prerna nd even d udas agreed so i realli think shweta was in d ryt to justify er feelings abts cezaanne however she shudn have called him names..wich btw did make me laff nd also the propaganda was makin it veri difficult 4 er spreadin rumours n dat so she porbly tryna justify AM STIL ER FAN 😃
I think cezanne Left her thts why she is mad on him n telling so much 😊

Originally posted by somia

i used to like shewta... becuase she is so pretty and a good actress, but now i don't care about her beauty and acting anymore... I just hate her.
and yes she is obsessed with Cezanne and she has gone mental....
now I call her Pagal bhudiya... 😆
I love Cezanne and i support him all the way 👏

i think aurat would be a nice word then budhiya cuz shez only 25 yaar! ya yeh baat sahi hey ki woh aurat paagal hain!😆 

i hate her too!🤢🤢

Originally posted by Bengal Princess

wot d hell i luv er man shes da best but woteva she sed abt cezanne, der was a meanin behind it u dnt no cuz cezaane did link wit geetanjali,shoba nd prerna nd even d udas agreed so i realli think shweta was in d ryt to justify er feelings abts cezaanne however she shudn have called him names..wich btw did make me laff nd also the propaganda was makin it veri difficult 4 er spreadin rumours n dat so she porbly tryna justify AM STIL ER FAN 😃

I AGREE..fan I was, still am and wil continue to be! Kandy floss or flush notwithstanding who cares..maybe she shoots from the hip a bit too much..but she's quite ok in my book 😳 and I think she outburst coz of that one comment cezanne stated about their affair in the article from his end which might have created probs for her in personal life... Besides kandy floss feels like an exaggerated publicity stunt show man..

Guddi, you got company! you aren't the last fan of hers! We have got rabid fans of her here where i live 😆
Whatever the history between Shweta and Cezzane, she shud show some maturity and sense. The way it comes across is like a case of sour grapes or 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. Gives the impression she is harbouring some feelin 4 the guy.

The interviews with Shubha and Cezzane showed more dignity.   Whatever Cezzane's faults, he atleast tries displaying some maturity and doesn't resort to name-calling in the face of absolute provocation.

I'm not a fan of either... But after the whole episode, Cezzane actually comes across as a better person...
i dont know what to say yaay bcoz i m her fan what ever shweta is doing now one thing is sure that something is happen to shweta thats why she is reacting like this i think that there is some missunderstandings which should be clearify
Well, common guys, Sweta may be a little too sentimental but she is so awesume as Prerna. I know she has issues and I can't support her attacking Cezanne Khan or Ronit Roy but well who cares? I like her anyways. She is sooooo pretty and a great actress.

And anyways I also thought it was a bit unfair of Cezanne Khan to criticize Prerna by dragging her background into it? I am sure Sweta will beat him up the next time she sees him 😆 . But both Cezanne and his girl friend criticised Sweta badly enough. Sweta got her dues.

I STILL LIKE HER. 😊

Originally posted by neha fan1

man she getting on my nervers
i used to love swehta but wen i found out about cezzane and now ronit i just hate her(sorry swehta fans 😭 )

man she needs a life dey aint on day wen ders no news about her fighting wid her co stars
first anurag
den komilaka
den samapteda
and now ronit
whoz gonna be next...............
try guessing 😉

Definetly Shoba.. ( Tanisha) 😆