shweta after kandy floss

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i think tht shweta has lost her fans after coming to kandy floss coz hse spoke so much abt cezzane i mean things hwihc she shouldnt say .................after hearing to wht his gf sadi i agree with her shweta was once linked with cezzane n if hse is calling him a dog then wht is she.........................she was really harsh..................i think after tht ppl dont like her as much .......i perosnally use to like her alot but now no not becoz she offened cezaane buyt becoz i think she dosent know how to talk ..

sorry shweta fansπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right..she lost her senses πŸ˜† when she is talking abt cezanne
amali2305 thumbnail
I think she still loves him... thats why she goes mad all the time.... When Cez is not bothering her how to take it... this is how she puts her feelings out.... πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Noooooooooooo Shewta did not lose all her fans...I am there n always be there πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ If there is last fan of the world,then surely it's me πŸ˜ƒ
I loved her,love her,will love her 4ever πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳
priya the sweet thumbnail
yea she dont know how to talk
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Noooooooooooo Shewta did not lose all her fans...I am there n always be there πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ If there is last fan of the world,then surely it's me πŸ˜ƒ
I loved her,love her,will love her 4ever πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳

YEHHHHHHHHHH gUDDI... pRERNA AND rISHU ROX YAR... BUT WE WERE TALKING ABT sWETHA.. not Prerna yar...πŸ˜›

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar that wonam has a tmeper problem
~nikki~ thumbnail
even i dont like her. she is a fighter cock. she fought with ronit also the other day. she should take some classes to keep her temper down. i hate her now. she is a bad woman. first of all she has no choice. her husband raja looks yuck. i shouldn't say that but they made in hell couple. i dont understand y in the world she married that guy.
roses39 thumbnail
even i dont like her though i used 2 like prerna but shweta is always fighting with all co-stars. one may b bad but all cant be so problem is with her n not co-stars.
neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
man she getting on my nervers
i used to love swehta but wen i found out about cezzane and now ronit i just hate her(sorry swehta fans 😭 )

man she needs a life dey aint on day wen ders no news about her fighting wid her co stars
first anurag
den komilaka
den samapteda
and now ronit
whoz gonna be next...............
try guessing πŸ˜‰