Three's party in Indian Idol Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Three's party in Indian Idol
The Top 3 finalists of Indian Idol are rocking the country and what better place to do it than in the capital itself. Anuj, Karunya and Sandeep arrived at New Delhi airport only to be flocked with fans begging for autographs and pictures with the new stars on the block. Despite the sweltering heat, they traveled throughout the city, interacting with their Delhi fans for the first time and getting a "feel" of the true Northern hospitality.

The three finalists spent an unforgettable afternoon jamming with Indian Ocean, the Delhi based Rock band who have taken the country by storm with their unusual Indi-Rock albums. The Band members gelled with the Idol contestants instantly and before you knew it, they were playing music together and singing old favorites and new hits. They seemed to be having so much fun that Anuj, Karunya and Sandeep had to be dragged away after a while to fulfill their other commitments.

The Idols then went on to perform at the 3 biggest and the most happening joints of Delhi, where dilliwalas got a once in a lifetime chance to interact with the contestants whose story they've been following for so many months. Girls, who've kept track of each changing hairstyle and crack in Karunya's voice, got an opportunity to watch him in person and that's a chance none of them could afford to miss!

The Delhi trip was a proof that the show has reached out to the far ends of the nation bringing together the extreme north and the south! When host Mini Mathur mentioned Karunya's concern of not receiving votes from the northern part of India due to his south Indian roots, an unconvinced and true fan of Karunya, a Sardarji came on the stage to reassure him!

"I am from North India but I truly believe in your talent and vote for you every week and will keep doing so till you become the Indian Idol…Karunya you deserve to be India's next Indian Idol!" assured the confident Sardarji to Karunya. Encouraged by such sweet gestures, Karunya went on to perform Punjabi numbers with Punjabi dancing troops to prove that not only could he sing Punjabi tunes but also dance to the same tunes in Bhangra Style!

The Top 3's growing talent is not only stunning the viewers but the very people who brought them in the first place – The Indian Idol Judges! Farah Khan was so awed by Karunya's Live performance that she especially came on stage to applaud him and promised to vote for him and for the first time a judge herself announced a contestant's voting details!

Anuj and Karunya were the clear favorites as men and women, both young and old were yelling and screaming for their performances. "The experience of watching the finalists perform Live is so different to watching them each week on TV. I mean, they are right there in front of your eyes and singing for You. It's great! I looove Sandeep… He Rocks and I will keep voting for him till he becomes the Indian Idol" said a fan who claimed to be Sandeep's biggest fan.

Experience their passion, their craziness, their madness about music and their brilliant talent! Catch them as they display their expertise on Sony Entertainment Television! The action hits your TV Sets at 9 pm, so tune in to experience the frenzy and be a part of the mania that is spreading across the country.
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing but I think ...I already read it ......Thanks anyway! 😛