Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

some info !!:)

naturalbeautie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka
Nimmo is a girl from a typical middle-class family who is married to a boy from the most successful business family. Luck has never favoured Nimmo, but she has remained fun loving, confident and has a positive approach towards life. She is very content and satisfied with whatever she has.

Genre: Family Drama

(2006) - Sanjeeda, Eijas Khan, Sanjit Bedi

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

Summary

Nimmo has a very strange relationship with God and together they share a very complex understanding. She seems to accept her bad luck with high spirits until she falls in love with Vikrant, who eventually seems to be more interested in her sister. Meanwhile, she meets Kunal Sehgal, who is from a very well to do family and is a playboy by reputation. Nimmo's life takes a huge turn when she is married to Kunal. A turn that surprises her and her family. But there is more to this marriage than what meets the eye! Nimmo's marriage with Kunal is contractual and not everyone in the Sehgal family is delighted to see their heir married to the likes of Nimmo. Will Nimmo's luck finally change? Will she be able to carve a niche for herself in the Segal family and in Kunal's heart?

CAST:

Sanjeeda
Sanjit Bedi
Navneet Nishan
Eijas Khan
Dara Singh
Dolly Thakore
Bharati Achrekar
Navneet Nishan
Rakhi Tandon
Eijaz Khan
Navjot Singh Sidhu
Writing credits
Original music
Cinematography by
Directed by
Produced by
Ekta Kapoor Banner:
Balaji Telefilms

Songs from Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bittersweet thumbnail
Wow thanks! That settles the cnfusion about Sanjit and Eijaz!
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh so tht's the twist 😛..she has some contract marriage with him..this story seems oh so familiar..Kajal and Anil Kapoor anyone..if only i cud remember the name of tht film! 😕😆 Oh yes tht's it 'Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain'!😆 ðŸ˜›
I guess tht means the stuggle wub be to get Kunal to drop his playboy act and be a loving hubby! 😳 I hope they dun make it exactly like tht movie..coz its need to be a bit original!😕 Edited by pardesi-mem - 18 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for article...after reading it my heart broke.... 😭 ....That vikrant is intrested in nimmo's sis....