•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys, in todays episode did you guys see Mona copying Shilpa. Yes, you heard me right--->MONA copying SHILPABig smile.

In that last JandA scene, when mona said: "Oh really mr. suri"..she sounded like she said that with the tone of SS's english/american accentsConfusedShocked..espicially, emphasis to the "oh really" partConfused..is it just me, or does SS speak like that??..aka her tone sometimesBig smile..those who watch Shanno Ki Shaadi might know what i'm trying to get atConfused.

Basicially, mona was trying to speak like SS that dialogueShocked...

Agree?!Confused

Actually, this comes across as flattery to both persons..they both copy eachotherClapClapClap..they COULD be bestfriends, if they tried harderBig smile

And this is NOT a post riduculing the way SS talks..just in that certain "oh really" dialogue, she sounded like SS(of that tone) for a secondBig smile

Hasn't anyone else heard SS speak in that "oh really" tone before??Big smile

Edited by moondust - 16 years ago
haha funny you bring that up..because as i was watching it,
i couldn't help but think how much mona was imitating kajol Tongue
never noticed it moni...I had seen SS only in Kusum and there she had no need to say "oh really !!!!" LOL Wink

Originally posted by anjubala

never noticed it moni...I had seen SS only in Kusum and there she had no need to say "oh really !!!!" LOL Wink

yea me neither never noticed and only watched SS on Kkusum as well! But she probably does.

Hera

i'll watch out for that Wink