As she pours feelings in me ,i clip her wings-A.R.

Posted: 12 years ago
* THIS ODE IS SITUATED WHEN ABHAY RAICHAND IS JUST INTRODUCED TO THE AUDIENCE FOR A MONTH OR SO...I AM GOING BACK TO THE START..AS THE FELLOW MEMBERS WANTED ALL OF US TO WALK DOWN THE PATH OF MEMORY LANE...*
AN IMAGINARY MONOLOGUE OF ABHAY RAICHAND SET BACK IN THE VERY INITIAL EPISODES OF PKYEK:

There comes a notion midst the sadistic tunes of Destiny when the swirling elliptical face of Darkness makes you dissolve into her skin of swirls..eventually making you an asset of her features...Time being the Devil's advocate , assists Destiny to weave a heart without a beat or a pang and a body without humanistic sense or feeling... instead she designs a broad , black ocean of solitary graveyard silence mounted over internal monstrous cobwebs...cobwebs made of sacred thick threads of an old Princess Maithli's heart and memoirs. Threads which in every flicker  of my damned death hangs on her every word , notion and 200 year old pulse she gifted me two centuries ago inside the deep foliage of woods...the sole purpose of  a life walking under Death's shadows flows and subsists upon a desire and wish to sit outside Heaven's doors in order to hear  Maithli breathing inside God's cream coloured chambers...such is the inclination  and need said in thousand palls of monotonous silence oozing out from my numb , closed concentric seas of icy nausea as i feel and gaze upon the crescent-shaped beauty [moon]...leaning upon the support of my  two best friends : the coarse , tumultuous winds , and the stitched architecture of grey nights. My nodes of silence made through the memoirs of an afterglow in the name of Maithli are heard by my crescent-shaped beauty in the form of musical notes creating a nostalgic symphony upon her angelic ears..Yet , as i continue speaking to her in my musical tides and waves of murderous silence ...i wonder if my silence kills the moon every night just like it killed me?... 

Wonderful dear...Missing Abhay...Abhay is himself an enigma...thr wont b any anthr Abhay...He is unique...πŸ˜›πŸ˜­...
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Wonderful dear...Missing Abhay...Abhay is himself an enigma...thr wont b any anthr Abhay...He is unique...πŸ˜›πŸ˜­...
hmmm ..i was watching the initial pkyek episodes...and thought of writing something...so yeah...Abhay Raichand remains an enigma πŸ˜³
awesome...
i miss Abhay so much.He is the best.none cabn match his looks, attitude, hotness,love nd sacrifise..
The best character in the indian tv history.
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

awesome...
i miss Abhay so much.He is the best.none cabn match his looks, attitude, hotness,love nd sacrifise..
The best character in the indian tv history.
he is definitely one of the most complicated male indian heros made till date...giving a neck to neck battle with Sujal from KTH and Angad from KYPH most notably...😳
OMG! my dear!
U are such an awesome writer. Every word written by makes such a deep impact that i'm dumbstruck how to praise you. Ur prose is beautiful and poetic.
U made an awesome character scetch abhay from the initial days.. The abhay from the initial days of the show, clad in his mysterious aura and strickingly hot persona is the abhay i fell in love with.
Thanx for refreshing my memory of abhay by this beautiful post..
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Dikshi92

OMG! my dear!
U are such an awesome writer. Every word written by makes such a deep impact that i'm dumbstruck how to praise you. Ur prose is beautiful and poetic.
U made an awesome character scetch abhay from the initial days.. The abhay from the initial days of the show, clad in his mysterious aura and strickingly hot persona is the abhay i fell in love with.
Thanx for refreshing my memory of abhay by this beautiful post..
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thank you , dikshi πŸ€—
wow koel so beautiful. Please continue this hun
Originally posted by snitchseeker

wow koel so beautiful. Please continue this hun
yeah ,  i'll continue writing..and thank you Snigs!  πŸ˜† πŸ€—
niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
i really misss abhay❀️