•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Why do you guys think Lucknow show has been broadcasted before Delhi show although they did not happen in this chronological order?

Think...And I wish to add....watch Tuesday's show very carefully...I have heared that one of the songs sung by Karu is being dubbed...Why...

Can't we face the reality that Karu's performance is going down..he really could not connect to public in Poona, Ahmedabad, Delhi and in Lucknow..

Think....Philips...Believe in the best!!

This is what someone wrote in indian idol website.....

The whole news about karunya's popularity in Delhi is fake & rubbish.
The truth is something else & we are sure Anuj's enemies won't be able to digest it. The whole crowd at Delhi show wanted to listen to Anuj & only Anuj! The crowd was demanding & shouting Anuj to sing again & again and not karunya!!. If you do not believe then go & get it confirmed from karunya himself, infact it was only after Anuj's persuasion that the crowd allowed karunya to complete his performance.
Ask anyone present in Delhi show or for that matter in Lucknow show that who was the biggest entertainer there. Anuj was the main scene stealer followed by Sandeep &…….. Karunya was far far behind.

No mercy

dubbed song !!! r u serious what you are talking or you are paid by SONY to increase TRP ratings !!!! as now everybody is curious about those stage shows which in reality doesn't hanve any sense without Amey 😃
priyanka!!! it is one thing to express your views but why are all your posts putting down one contestant? if you want to praise anuj. it's fine. but do you have proof about dubbed song?

do you think anuj is getting unfair treatment by sony? wasn't he the one who was brought back in place of a girl contestant that too without any audition?
Originally posted by priyanka155

Why do you guys think Lucknow show has been broadcasted before Delhi show although they did not happen in this chronological order?

Think...And I wish to add....watch Tuesday's show very carefully...I have heared that one of the songs sung by Karu is being dubbed...Why...

Can't we face the reality that Karu's performance is going down..he really could not connect to public in Poona, Ahmedabad, Delhi and in Lucknow..

Think....Philips...Believe in the best!!

This is what someone wrote in indian idol website.....

The whole news about karunya's popularity in Delhi is fake & rubbish.
The truth is something else & we are sure Anuj's enemies won't be able to digest it. The whole crowd at Delhi show wanted to listen to Anuj & only Anuj! The crowd was demanding & shouting Anuj to sing again & again and not karunya!!. If you do not believe then go & get it confirmed from karunya himself, infact it was only after Anuj's persuasion that the crowd allowed karunya to complete his performance.
Ask anyone present in Delhi show or for that matter in Lucknow show that who was the biggest entertainer there. Anuj was the main scene stealer followed by Sandeep &…….. Karunya was far far behind.

No mercy

Hi Priyanka, my dear friend, let me introduce myself.

My name is Harsh and I am from US and have my own business, I am in Pittsburgh, pa.

I can see that , someone has deeply hurt your feelings and if it was a karu fan , please accept my apologies on Karu fans' behalf.

We are here to enjoy good music and if Anuj has stolen the show, it is awesome and I am so proud of him. God bless him.

Leave it up to God Priyanka, let God bring justice out to those people who are doing injustice, because he will. If Sony people are doing this on purpose then they will reap the consequences of their actions.

Please don't let that spoil your day or happiness friend, becuase you are precious to God , he aches to see you hurt and painfull, stay happy and full of trust in God, he'll bring out justice.

Lets rejoice in the fact that Anuj rocked the show in Lucknow and Delhi when everyone else didn't believe in him , what a fighter, that makes him a winner. Lets stay full of joy for someone has fought the odds and proved his mettle.

Love you Priyanka, God bless you !

mujhse dosti karogi 🤗

Harsh

priyanka, it seems u have a very strong imagination power.
u shud may be try ur hand at scriptwriting, lol, no offence mewant.
come on give karu a brk, y is he being constantly abusede.
my cousing who stays in de;hi was at the show and said karu was absolutely rocking, he said this whole thng abt anuj being the audience's darling was all un true.
he said ppl genuinely love karu.
and i think ur the only one who is saying tht karu is not connecting with the audience, pls see all the videos again, its karu whom the audience love a lot.
in delhi ppl went so crazy tht they almost tore his shirt.
pls dsont say tht even the media is all in hands with sony to promte karu.
y shud the media do all this, wat will they achieve if karu wins,
the [point is karu's popularity is rising immensely. all newspaper articles are concentrating on him bcoz he sings well.
if anuj sings well, as in in sur then im sure hell also get all the attention.
im sorry 2 say his besurapan was very evident in both the shows.
junta are not dumb, they can identify a good singer
ohhhhhhhhhhhh god...........no clue who's saying wut...........forget ittt............ 😆

Originally posted by zestygal

Man Anuj was sooo besura...that he khoonified all my fav songs...I pity Karu for having to sing together with 2 besuras...ufff...Karu was awesome in Dhadak Dhadak...n loved his T-shirt lol...n his new haircut...n his performance...n as the Lucknowis put it "I love n admire Karu oopar se neeche tak"...lol 😉 😆 👏

agar anuj besura ho to sandy kia cheese he?? ek gane me bhi sur control me nhi rehta. aur sur jab high note pe jata tab 🤢

i can't comment on the whole show but i watched first 2 performances by anuj and i was so disappointed. i stooped the video and i am not going to watch the rest. anuj can do much better than this. i can't believe this was a performance by one of the top 3 of indian idol.
we cant expect more than 70% from the both the contestents....but Karunya gives always 95% atleast inspite of his tiresome and stress....poora duniya jantha hai that Karu is the perfect performer and very ease in connecting to people...but my only request to him is to sing a song of romance or which touches the heart (instead of power pack songs)...something soothing to ears and full of expressions!!
Priyanka.ap kisi ka fan hey iska matlab ye nehi hey koi aur ko hurt kar sakte aur another contestent ko chota kar sakte.Agar Anuj is good ok..no prb at all.but tht not means Karunya is so bad!!! there is no harm to praise another.but if u un necessarily attack a good singer tht shows ur mean ness ..nothin else