Choti si Zindagi ended!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
i just saw today's episode...and the show has ended😭
i am going to miss the chemistry between the two couples...
it's always sad when a loved show goes off air :(
Im so sad CSZ ended...They could have taken it a bit more further and shown what happened to the other characters from the Orphanage... also Maasa was missing... It was such an incomplete ending. Will miss the show very much... One show less from my views... :-(
awww!! I miss the show and Sam(Vipul  Isha(Toral) and Ira( Leena) very much😭 hope to see them in another show perhaps a youth show! sometime soon in the future
an unexpected end...was casually watching the show only shocked to see the ending...
how could it end zee did not say anything about it ending. unless they might bring it back at some point like they did with a show about 3 years back. zee stoped it but then brought it back. can't remember the name though.
What???😲 I cant believe it..

Gonna miss this show alot..
It was a good show and I am happy its leaving with a positive popularity.
Me ans my sister watched this show every episode cried when isha and ira cried I don't know if they will bring back but the sisters were the best
And i don't like zee when u are love the show they end where is the orphanage kids no body even said what happen.
yeah  its a shame that Revathy never reformed she kept doing evil things and  those kids in the orphanage were just kids they will grow up someday