Posted: 18 years ago
First when nikhil started like Ananya, he wasn't getting along with tulika, but all of a sudden he wants both of them with him. He likes to spend his time with anu, but he wants tulika too- like today, he told tulika to come with him when he goes to meet chopra.  can't he make up his mind and stop going for anu if he likes tulika(even though he doesnt know truth bout her!) or divorce her!! πŸ˜†
didn't watched it yet..but is they still shows flashbacks of surya! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hey! I was thinking the same thing! His feelings are supposed to grow for Anu. But you can see the same feelings for Tulika as well! Can't he see whom he has more fun with?
Tulika behaves nicely because she has a meaning, whereas Anu is so pure-hearted. But of course, Nikhil doesn't know it.

well he wants laddo in both handsπŸ˜†

lol i agree with sunshine....he wants the best of both worlds.....wat a playa...(just kidin) πŸ˜†
hey ladies.. all men are like this. πŸ˜‰ oops!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kajal03

hey ladies.. all men are like this. πŸ˜‰ oops!!!!!!!!!

ur right..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Or maybe he realized that he is married and that he should devote his attention to his pretty wife. He does not know about her evil deeds yet! Edited by LadyMcbeth - 18 years ago

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Or maybe he realized that he is married and that he should devote his attention to his pretty wife. He does not know about her evil deeds yet!

maybe and then i agree with kajal03 too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I dont think they realize they like each other yet ?