•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Urvashi Dholakia shows she's a big softie

Urvashi Dholakia is in love again. Says the actress, who has two children from her first marriage, "I am not single any more. I am seeing someone, but cannot reveal his name right now. I want to break the news to my children before I let the world know who he is."

The actress is not willing to disclose information about her man at this stage. However, after persistent questioning, she reveals, "He is not an actor. In fact, he isn't even from the television industry."

Is he from Bollywood? "Yes, he's from the film fraternity, but works behind the camera. Regardless of what people know of him, he's a very nice guy."

Is he a director? "I can't say anything more than this."

Her parents approve

Urvashi says her parents have approved their soon-to-be son-in-law, and even her brother from Canada knows about him. "I have already taken my mom into confidence, and she's very cool with him.

She has no problems whatsoever. Even my brother knows about him. Everyone in my family has been informed, and they are happy for me. It's just that my kids have yet to be told. Once they know, I will be in a better position to talk."

When does Dholakia plan to get married? "Everything will happen in due course. I don't want anyone's nazar to affect our relationship. I want it to be special and not let anyone interfere or create problems this time around."

'Madly in love'

Says a close friend of the actress, "They are madly in love. I cannot give you his name as she has made us all promise not to disclose his identity. We are all hoping and praying that nothing goes wrong. She introduced him to me and a few other close friends a while back. We are happy for them."

Single director

When asked to give some clues on who the person is, the friend adds, "He is a director and very much single. Not only does he care for Urvashi, but also respects her as a person."

Says an actor who's worked with Dholakia, "She wants to be careful this time around. I am happy for her because she deserves every bit of the happiness she's experiencing. Urvashi is a survivor and the fact that she's in love makes her a stronger person."