•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
U knw the repeat FG is going to be over next week... I mean next week is result.. I am soo sad.. I saw the last ranbhoomi and was soo sad when everyone sang Kajra Re..

I dont know wot I will do in the afternoon now.. I want FG2 to start sooooooooooon πŸ˜‰
yaaaa bohat jaldii ho gaa startπŸ˜› Edited by koenigbobo - 18 years ago
Well that is true that it will end,and we all feel sad but things have to end sometime. Nothing lasts forever as we know, just hope like you FG2 starts soon

Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

U knw the repeat FG is going to be over next week... I mean next week is result.. I am soo sad.. I saw the last ranbhoomi and was soo sad when everyone sang Kajra Re..

I dont know wot I will do in the afternoon now.. I want FG2 to start sooooooooooon πŸ˜‰

hi qazi_fan..

yah saw the ranbhoomi..well inshallah they start fg2 early as possible..

huzi

hmm yeh to hai we all want to see famegurukul 2 soon.june main ayega bus 2 months hain aur.dun worry πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Yaaa I cant waitt!! lol so funny... cuz FameGurukul was the first indain show that i reallyyy kept up withh and kinda got adicted to it...lol and after it was over..Iwas liike mann Im not watching any other show except FG cuz I thought I wudnt like anyone frm any other shows..then I started watching II2..and u can tel by my siggy I LOVE SANDEEP! lol I am so random..but YEAHhh I cant waiiiitt till FG2!!!cuz I kno Im gonna hav a favoriite! yay! lol
its prob. gonna start 1 or 2 months after II2 is over
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by svh2010

its prob. gonna start 1 or 2 months after II2 is over

yes,probably in juneπŸ˜ƒ

yuppp cant wait till it starts πŸ˜ƒ
😳 i cant wait 4 it 2 start either πŸ˜ƒ ---but itz not gonna be the same cuz shamit and the others wont be there --maybe they will cum bac for reunion πŸ˜‰