Saarthi

It’s war.....

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

yes...it's war in saarrthi....and between me and kavita...😈

I had to log off....have a cold drink.....and now I'm back (dimaag ko thoda thunda karne ke baad!😆)

My post is about today's saarrthi....but before that, main itna kehna chahti hoon.......if kavita wants karu...😡 then she will have to fight me for him...😈 I will get in contact with her....and then all she has to do is to decide the venue.....and I will turn up.....for a knock-out session.....😆 what does she think...shazy haar maan jayegi??? no wayz yaar!!!  Ishq ke imtihaan aur bhi hain...... sitaaro se aage ek jahaan, aur bhi hai...aur mere ishq ka imtihaan toh abhi shuru huwa hai...aur sitaaro se aage.....mere aur karu ki duniya hai....😳  isliye maine jung ka elaan kiya hai.....e-kavita...agar tunay maa ka dood peeya hai toh phir saamne aa....!!!😆

ok....now coming to saarrthi...😊 haila.....aaj toh mansen ne jung/yud ka elaan kiya hai......😕 what has he done? he has shown, how weak he is....and how far he can go for his 'beta.' In the predictions, all (including me) of us had agreed that Mansen is not trustworthy. He had a dirty plan up his sleeve aur kuch hadh tuk kamyaab bhi huwa hai. But now, he will have to face the consequences....and will have to face.....ARJUN.😉

Bhavri is too soft, she won't be able to give a 'sahee jawaab.' magar arjun toh hai....her 'shield.' He will give an answer back to mansen....and with interest!!! waise...precap se toh aisa hi lag raha tha.

And I loved it when Arjun started shouting (after bhavri got hit.) I mean....kya hero hai yaar!!😳😆 But as usual, keshav was cool and calm....bless keshav bhaiyya!

But what will be interesting is to see suraj and his role in this whole issue. Again, he is stuck in the middle. But as always, i'm sure he will side with what is right....Lekin main chahti hoon ke woh mansen ko ek dose de.....😡😉

The entry of the union leader is very interesting...aur kya twist hai kahani mey!👏 Magar jo LK ne kahaa....sou apraad......haila.... 100 crimes is a very long list!😆 but God knows how many of those 100 crimes will be against poor bhavri....😕 I feel so sorry for her. although it's not her fault...I think she should toughen up and in future...should flatly refuse, and wait for arjun, before signing anything.  she is still learning the ropes of business.....she needs the guidence of arjun.😊

well.....lets see what happens tomorrow....it should be another exciting episode....which will then lead to the promo....in which mansen talks of arjun taking bhavri's place.....😕 hhmm...mansen ki sochi-samjhi scheme. The duffer should be told that bhavri did not commit a mistake.....in fact, he forced her to do so.....😡 And mama ji is a match box....fitna kahin ka....but he is besharm (apni behen ke ghar mey bhayta huwa hai😆) but right now,, mansen is the worst. kyunki woh apne hi ghar mey aag lagaa raha hai. and in the process...he will get his hands burnt as well.....

ok....I'm signing off......need to take some boxing lessons...bahut jald kaam aayega......kavita.....😡 😉

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Calm Down Shazy...Nobody can take away Karan from you!!! 😆