Topranger a.k.a Suruchi di.. - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Suruchi U ROCK GIRL!!!!! Seriously, all ur hard wrk, time and effort u put in to upload the videos jst for us is greatly appreciated by myself and all other IF members too.

Keep up the gud wrk and thank u sooooooo much πŸ‘
Yep thanks Surchi! It saves up subscribing to STAR TV, which costs a lot. Kep up the hard work! πŸ˜‰
good topic Aamina994.... yeah topranger is the best... my day is never complete without watching her video.... she is the best... :) ...... no words to thank......
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I am glad that some one has appriciated all the work that suruchi does, i watch bbb videos that she post every friday sat and sunday and because of her sincer efforts i can watch a real nice show, thanks once again.
I would also like to thank all the updaters..video,written,pics..every one of you makes IF the greatest forum..THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH!..Keep smiling!.. πŸ‘
yup totally true thank u so much.
That is very true. I just can't tell you how much we look forward for the video's in Canada as we don't even get Starplus. Great job πŸ‘ Edited by Rainy - 18 years ago

You deserve all the wonderful compliments there are Suruchi. Many thanks for all the hard work you do out of your own timeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It's very much appreciated by us all😊

Take care,

Neha

suruchi just 4 words from me to u

love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
πŸ‘
sruti 😳
thts very gr8 of u topranger, i really appricaite wat u do!