Saarthi

INTRO-CUM-INFO

-bhavri- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sisupala was the king of Chedi......he was very arrogant by nature  , his horoscope claimed that he would die in the hands of LK. So his mom requested LK. not to do so.....then LK. promised to forgive his sins for 100 times.....when Pandavs were given a forest named Kandavprastha as their of property of Hastinapur..tey build it into a city , Indraprastha......which became a very prosperous city....Yudishter decided to take the designation of Emperor on the advice of LK. & Arjun ..so he performed the Rajasuya sacrifice...here according to the tradition he had to honour one elder member present.....he choose to honour LK.  Bhisma-pitama also wanted this as he knew that LK. was God in human form......seeing LK. being honoured Sisupala began to insult the Pandavas, LK....& all who wanted LK. to be honoured.......he spoke 100 evil words about LK. here it was then LK. killed him with his Suderson Chakra....   Pinky has already given a lot info about him ..I posted this topic before seeing it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Gunja, if this is just about speaking 100 words and not doing 100 bad deeds then the end of Saarthis Shishupal would be near.

Innocent angel thumbnail
u hav added a little more info gunja so ur hardwork didnt go waste 😃
m.bilal thumbnail
hamara to sharing mai nahi hota
poonam kg thumbnail
thanks alotsssss gunjan. 👏
Mastang thumbnail
thankx a lot 4 sharing that....ab mujhe kuch kuch samajh main aa raha hai...thank....
-bhavri- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyz it is the same speaking evil is just one of the attributes of evil deeds......evil has its roots in our mind but makes its presence felt through our speech....I hope I have answered your question Pinky.
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That helped a lot expand my knowledge! Thanks a lot!

Teesha