if SRGMP contestants took part in II2 - Page 2

Poll

if SRGMP contestants took part in II2,who would be the indian idol?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hemachandra and then Nihira 😊
Vishy Anand thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangboy

No PARESH...Hemu voice quality is superior,But PARESH would have been the winner,Bcoz of X-Factor and Smile which matters most in II2

I don't know if Paresh would have won had he participated in Indian Idol b/c he was voted out😭 in Saregamapa even though he had looks and the so called x-factor. But I would have liked Paresh as a winner if he was on Indian Idol.
Sunitha.V thumbnail
I have voted based on who 'should' win. Hemachandra and Nihira should reach top 2 ideally. But, reality in these 'Reality shows' have so far been quite different from my ideal scenarios...so the real answer would be -'you never know, anything can happen'.
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vinit, hemu, himani, twinkle, and paresh would have have been good for II 2.
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
First and foremost, PLEASE don't make multiple voting polls.. bad enough we have to bear them on the shows, not here atleast.. these polls with multiple votes prove nothing..just some jobless fans wasting their free time!!

Now to answer, I would have to say

1) Hemu - He is like Karunya to a great extent.. great looks, good height, super smile, good performer, has the X Factor (Had people give him a standing ovation 2wice.. when he sang Vande Mataram and Nahin Saamne), and Sonu would have gone onto stage and kissed him after hearing him sing Tanhyaee

2) Himani - Great Great Great X factor.. OUTSTANDING VOICE.. I mean I thought it was unfair to have Nihira and Himani together, coz they both had such a different voice..thts like asking who is better, Shreya or Sunidhi.. But Himani had a very good persona,she looked good and she danced well

3) Vinit - Same as himani, great x factor, has chocolaty looks like Sandeep and sings amazing

4) Twinkle/Paresh - Not so good singers (as compared to the rest) but amazing performers.. To be honest, I thought some of their performances were better than II 2 performances!

But if this was JUST a singing competition, Nihira would win even without trying.. !!