Reshammiya brings rival finalists togethe

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Reshammiya brings rival finalists together

Abhijeet, Himani and Vinit performed at a concert in Dubai

Subhash K Jha

At his first international concert held in Dubai on March 23, Himesh Reshammiya got Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finalists Vinit and Himani to   join him for a rendition of 'Just chill'. "I guess it was an evening of many firsts," says Reshammiya. "It was my first concert abroad and there were 8,000 people clapping, cheering and dancing as I performed for an hour and fifteen minutes. We also brought Emran Hashmi's birthday in right on stage with a huge birthday cake. It was all a part of a live act which will remain etched in my mind."

The other highlights included Vinit and Himani's renderings of Reshammiya's numbers.

Himesh returns to Mumbai later this week. "For those who have been complaining that my sufiana singing is getting repetitive, here's some news. I'm changing my style entirely for Vipul Shah's Namaste, London. It's a love story and I'll be doing melodies that have an old-world quality to it. But they must also represent a sound that's 'now' and contemporary! It's a sound that listeners haven't heard before."

Thanks! Sounds like fun πŸ˜› Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
himesh is awesome and really nice person.
Wow! Thanks... So happy for Himani, Vinit N Abhi
πŸ˜ƒ
oooooooohhhhhhh thanks fr d info dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Dancnballa23

Thanks! Sounds like fun πŸ˜›

aww... I love ur Siggy😳  My sasurjee uditπŸ˜†πŸ˜†