Our own Little Dk or Disha - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Name ,nickname everything is sweet...sirf...Rupali ki buri nazar na paray.
interesting topic!

i'd say, if it was a girl, she'd have Disha's pretty face n the brains of her father!(the good side brain) 😆. The same if it was a boy, but he'd have his father's strong features but it would be mellowed by Disha's feminine looks. Both would have caramel coloured eyes with brown or balck hair.

Names if it was a girl:
. Diya - Lamp
. Dhyana - Meditation
. Nadia - The begining; First
. Natasha - Child of christmas
. Sara - Precious (i like this one)
. Sonali - Golden
. Leena - A devoted one; Tender   ðŸ˜‰
. Rhea - Singer

Names if it was a boy:
. Dev - Divinity
. Dhruv - Firm
. Dushyant - Destroyer of evil   ðŸ˜‰
. Aadi - Important
. Avtar - Holy incarnation
. Kabir - Famous Poet (i like this name)
. Taran - Lord Vishnu

Thier names don't really have to start with D
lina baby, you have done a lot of homework...searched meaning as well 😆
dushyant is DK's name. father and son same name? 😕
i like the name suhana, or for the boy aryan

def i agree the baby's temper is like dk's!
That would be cute if they had ad the same name...

Dushyant Kumar Saigal II 😳
Girl or boy...must have DK's eyes ...love their colour
Hair must be Disha's ...Dk does not have much 😆 😆

Girl should have sweet smile like her mother..comlexion like Dad....a little bit of both mum and dad...caring and sweet nature of mum...passion of Dad.
Boy should have Dk's features and his smile..dad's temper and aggression but toned down with mum's influence

Lina ...what a list of names...
just hope Rupali gives us some good news soon and this time nothing happens to the baby.
Well..what i want to express had already been expressed by monaji....so no need of describing from my side...i agree with Monaji.. 😊 Yaar dont worry my Rupu will not disappoint u......Kush kabri sunn ne keliye thoda sabrr keejiye....My lady will defo give it....😛😆 This time with no hurdles.....😉Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
One thing more...RUPALI KI NAZAR SE BACHNE KE LIYE KALA TILK(is that what you call in hindi...correct me if I am wrong)
Meri Rupu ko chod do na yaar....she is improving na.....bechari ko apni galthiyon ka ehsaas hai aur apne story ko sudhaar rahi hai.... 😕
yes Helloji...its called tilak i think...
Originally posted by hello98

One thing more...RUPALI KI NAZAR SE BACHNE KE LIYE KALA TILK(is that what you call in hindi...correct me if I am wrong)

Parveen ...baccha aayega toh kala tikka lagayenge na..
till then kya karein...D is baar pregnant ho jaaye toh use kala tikka laga denge....that Bua of hers should put kala tikka on her bhatiji...she said D will get a child soon....

Pata nehi kahan se aayega yeh baccha...dK-disha have hardly  been together...now , no chance..with dk's illegal activities revealed...D will definitely not want to bring criminal's child into this world.😉