Who looks the most beautiful - Page 2

Poll Question :

Who looks the most beautiful amongst the star plus women?

Poll Choice
Nandini
Kumkum
Aamna
Shweta
Ganga
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
hey thats not fare coz u can vote as many times as u like thats not acurate 😡
ofcours nandini
that goes without saying!
P.S hitengauri4eva i love the way u post pictures of them to back the fact that they ROCK!
Thanks to all. And thanks for your grets pinky no 1.
Shweta is Prerna of Kasauti zindagi ki.

Originally posted by hemal050

Thanks to all. And thanks for your grets pinky no 1.
Shweta is Prerna of Kasauti zindagi ki.

u r welcome buddy.

i really like aamna becoz aamna is gud but i dont know y people voting nandini. nandini looks like a girrafe  .. nandini  ki height buhat hi ziada over hai n she not looks like a girl she is a women n ithink women is not suitable 4 voting aamna is perfect girl her smile , height , hair every thing is perfect .. n sorry kum kum she is afatty women sorry i say her fatty women  but she is ... her figure is just like a bus i just dont like kumkum  n my suggestion 4 gori plz apne hair baraoo itne chohte baal i think wo us per suit nahi karte hai  agar wo baal barha nahi sakti to wo boy cut katwale wo us mai ziada suit kare gi haaahahhahahahahah 😆

aamna is better than girrafe nandini n fatty women kumkum

Originally posted by pretty_hira

i really like aamna becoz aamna is gud but i dont know y people voting nandini. nandini looks like a girrafe  .. nandini  ki height buhat hi ziada over hai n she not looks like a girl she is a women n ithink women is not suitable 4 voting aamna is perfect girl her smile , height , hair every thing is perfect .. n sorry kum kum she is afatty women sorry i say her fatty women  but she is ... her figure is just like a bus i just dont like kumkum  n my suggestion 4 gori plz apne hair baraoo itne chohte baal i think wo us per suit nahi karte hai  agar wo baal barha nahi sakti to wo boy cut katwale wo us mai ziada suit kare gi haaahahhahahahahah 😆

hey mind ur language.dont say any bad language about NANDINI.dont u dare say that NANDINI is a girrafe.ok

u like aamna thats fine.but u have no rights to say bad thing about other actresses.allright.

Edited by pinky no1 - 18 years ago
i think its nandani,kumkum and aamna.
I hate aamna but I guess she is v.pretty.