Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by fm_qazi

Yes we should judge them on singing, because most of the thing other than singing we are seeing on stage are scripted. And we should know these kids are not actors, they just have to act in front of camera. Main aim of these shows are to make money, it does not depend whether we like it or not. I expect so many things like this in this show in coming weeks. So I do not care about these extra currucular things. Management will portray these scripted things as real. In this show we will see couple of love stories too and lot of regional issues staged by Zee.

yes i quite agree, im sure all this drama thats shown is most definately staged, all for the sake of gaining more popularity for the show. Its so ridiculous but at least the singing is the one real thing that can be depended on so lets hope the public votes based on the singing 😊

I would like to hear more opinions on viswas whether U support him or not. is the pairing of twinkle good or not.
I love Viswaas. I am very sure that if Viswaas came into finals, he would definitely have been the winner.. He has excellent stage presence.. He has a very powerful voice and sings with a lot of passion. Its so fun to listen to him. He has an original voice and above all he has an amazing audience connection.
Thanks to Daler Mehendi and his sur-scorecard, we didn't get to see enough of him in Challege 2005. Hopefully he will do well in this. But with Twinkle??? Nah.. I am not happy about it.. She is too over-rated. I hope she doesn't bring him down. But again, there are no other females other than Ujjaini who can match upto him.

Originally posted by jmn7

vishwas did not sing dil jo keh na saka.He sang dil kehra ha hai dil on the first day.He missed sur and ws given the yellow card.The next day he missed sur again and he was eliminated.

Viswaas sang "Dil Jo Na kaha saka" on the first day. That's when Vinit got the greencard.. Which was a wrong decision per me.. Its not all about sur.. Its about being able to enjoy the song in totality.

On second day he sang JL's song "Jab kisiki taraf dil jhukne lage" from pyar to hona hi tha.. He lost to Irfan that day.. again a bad decision..

Daler is so screwed up..

Originally posted by wjedasfhkjdshb

It's not VINIT'S fault if he sounds like sonu nigam😡😡

I agree with every word qazi bhaiyah has said in this forum

superb ideas qazi bhaiyah 👏
HI again still want to know reasons on Vishwas thanks

he has a great voice
always sings in perfect sur
just an excellent singer 👏 👏 👏

Originally posted by vinayaktyagi

I think this all husband-wife was a cheap TRP drama , which has made Vishwas unnecessarily villain for some people,while he was always very nice during whole C2005.
You can watch all his videos at
saregamapa.sifymax.in

Actually if u seefrom the point of view only..he was right. Everyone was told that only C2005 contetants are coming..then (Hriskesh is ofcourse much better singer so solid competition too..not sure if that scared him) more over there are still good singer in C2005 like Abhijeet Ghosal that they could bring.

Any way Vishwas said sorry and the choas is over. he is a good singer 😊

Though I am totally against DALER MEHENDI's style of judging , still I disagree with you people about VISHWAS deserving to get a direct green on the first day of the third round . VINIT sang KYA HUA TERA WAADA and he was much much better than him . Even the 4 mentors along with AS acknowledged the fact fact that VISHWAS was totally off key in his DIL JO NAA KEH SAAKA song . VINIT was the deserved winner that day .

On the next day , he sang JAB KISI KI TARAF DIL and I have to say he seemed to be in a far off world . It was a totally lousy performance compared to his AAJA MERE JAAN . IRFAN sang ROOTH KE HUMSE AGAR and he put off a consistent performance which was good enough to see him through . There was nothibg wrong with the judgment on these two days . VISHWAS was just not good enough that day .