KHNK is seasonal---kkavya return??

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys....

1 more thing ....

i realised that...Eijo said KHNK was only like 100 epi's and was seasonal....so....that means after 100 epi's eijo ...will not be acting....therefore....i hav a feeling ekta's plan is....after Khnk finishes....or half way thru the serial....she will bring kkavya bak!!

wat do u guys think??!

Originally posted by ddddd

hey guys....

1 more thing ....

i realised that...Eijo said KHNK was only like 100 epi's and was seasonal....so....that means after 100 epi's eijo ...will not be acting....therefore....i hav a feeling ekta's plan is....after Khnk finishes....or half way thru the serial....she will bring kkavya bak!!

wat do u guys think??!

even i think so n den he will take revenge wiv his mum

Edited by sus143 - 16 years ago
yaaa ....he will... Big smile
yaar yeah i no so i guess he will come back

Yeah, Lika, I posted a topic yesterday saying the same thing, after KHNK, the Next Big Twist of KA will probally be the return of Kkavya or his look alike, and Anjali falls in love with him, while Shurya is around..

Luv ya.

Ouma

I dont knw Lika..coz then she cant very well kill him off again wen Nimmo comes back coz Eijoo was saying tht since its seasonal, the popularity of the show will determine if its cuming back...and we all want it to be a success for him, so unless Ekta lets him switch back and forth frm Nimmo to KA..she will keep his character dead! Confused He cud come back like a star guest to make KA have a gd ending wen they end it tho! Embarrassed
so what i wont b able 2 c him 4 so many dayz
Cry

KK