KTH Serial Awards--2006 - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Sujal4Kashish

Thank you so much for agreeing. Aakhir hum bhi to exist karte hai... How can we vote if their worst scenes are our best scenes? I think we should make our own awards. What say?

And Destiny007... IF is a place to express your opinions. I can't just express what suits you when it suits you. Therefore if I think the nominations are biased I have a right to say so.

we live in modern world allrite

democracy u have full right to express

your views but in the end majority wins

i think u got your answere

pink

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 18 years ago
han pinku is right....jo jis laiq hai usko us nominations mein dala hai
or jo jsi ki pasand hai woh usko vote karey ga.....

ab is mein Rajeevaiizn or gurpreetains ki kai baat agia???????????
😳
ab ekta ki tarah kai hum bhi Raj ko nominatioz se nikla dein ....to sorry we cant do this ......he deserved thsi 😊
hello,
   how can i vote

Originally posted by farhina

han pinku is right....jo jis laiq hai usko us nominations mein dala hai
or jo jsi ki pasand hai woh usko vote karey ga.....

ab is mein Rajeevaiizn or gurpreetains ki kai baat agia???????????
😳
ab ekta ki tarah kai hum bhi Raj ko nominatioz se nikla dein ....to sorry we cant do this ......he deserved thsi 😊

ha no prob aap log usko karo nomination dilao is forum me.afterall yeh forum to hain hi aaplogoki.hum logoki to nahi hain.sabhi apke sath hain,to karte jayie.enjoy kijiye.humlog is so called award ke liye aap logoko disturb nahi karenge.so enjoy.aplog khud hi vote kijiye aur apne aap ko jitayie.and congrats in advance 👏👏👏

Edited by pinky no1 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by pinky no1

ha no prob aap log usko karo nomination dilao is forum me.afterall yeh forum to hain hi aaplogoki.hum logoki to nahi hain.sabhi apke sath hain,to karte jayie.enjoy kijiye.humlog is so called award ke liye aap logoko disturb nahi karenge.so enjoy.aplog khud hi vote kijiye aur apne aap ko jitayie.and congrats in advance 👏👏👏

so sweet of u this is the beauty of democracy  😳

pink

mujhe pata hai ki yah baat sirf or sirf hamara forum hi post kar sakta hai kyon ki ekta jitna pachta rahi hogi utna toh koi bhi nahi hai yaar

love u all
sujalbohra
Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

so sweet of u this is the beauty of democracy  😳

pink

han pinku right..yeh bat hi nahin samjahty kabhi bas is point pe akye sab alag ho jata hai

y dont they understand...ke Raj or gurry do alag alag insaan hhain

yaar jab Raj 1.30 saal se serail mein tha or gurry jsi ko half year howa haia ye woh to obiously Raj ke nominations zayda hoon gye................😉

and dont worry hum khud hi jeeta lein gy apney aap ko  dearrrrrrr...............😉

I have attached the link from where we collated the final list of nominations, please feel free to browse in your own viewing pleasure. The awards are meant to be FUN and not to be taken seriously these are not the Oscars or Golden Globes. Those who have the freedom to complain as you might notice the lack of your own vote is clearly evident.

Please feel free to VOTE if you have any issues the nomination link should clear up any queries.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=152812
Voting over. Results will be anounced shortly by Destiny.

Those who have problems or dissgreement regarding the nominations can browse through the link above and check.