Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
agree Halz...she should improve on them!!!..other than that, i hate the fact how she just trusts everyone blindly...but i do like her smile!!!
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Halz25

Theres one thing I dislike about her is her Hugging scenes theyr so unnnatural!!!!!!

Recently the hug in the baby's room after the miscarraige was good...hopefully they will improve

flying fairy thumbnail
Hi I am new...I like everything about Disha....she is very sweet and nice.
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

Disha, now where do i even begin to describe her...

i hate her sarees she wears now adays, but thth isn't really her fault, its Guhas.
I hate her innocence n her being so naive, She should learn to say NO for once in her life. Shuldn give in to everything.

I like Disha's smile, it jus lights up the whole room!

I like her romance scenes With DK babu. They're so sweet. I like her being so indpeendent n her sense of caring towards all. She's jus so nice tht she resembles the murti of niceness.

Soemtimes being too nice also isn't good.

same here. Lina agree with you yaarπŸ˜ƒ

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What i like about Disha:

Her scenes w/ Dk!!!!!!!..... the cute ones.......

What i dont like:

She trusts people blindly!

And her hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

And her hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah that too hugs 🀒 all the zee shows i have seen the hugs are so 🀒

nikkitherealist thumbnail
No doubt about it, the best thing about Disha are her looks - nice smile, elegant & graceful. πŸ‘

I actually don't like the fact that she is shown as being too good and trusting - downright stupid is what I think and look at all the trouble she creates because of it!! πŸ˜•
She also gives the impression that she will only love DK if he is good but will go overboard with everyone else no matter what they have done... 😑 And let's not forget the double standards she has for him as well - I think this is one of the reasons that DK is insecure.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree Nikki...Disha shows unconditional love for her sis. aai...but she expects DK to listen to whatever she says and to earn her love...she can be quite pathar dil sometimes like when she decided for abortion...never once did she consider his feelings...DK's insecurity stems from this reaction of D's....this feeling she exhibits that she can live without him if he does not tow the line.

she can live without DK..but she will beg her family so that they accept her...maybe because she knows she has no blood relation...hope this attitude changes...now that she has Bua...she should stop forgiving everybody just for her sis/aai's sake....she scolded Dk so much when he took Gargi's help...and now she has forgiven her for Rano's sake.
she proves time and sgain...that her family is more important than her love.