Tumhari Disha

DISHA.......like and dislike

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

What is it about Disha that you like the most?

What do you dislike about her?

COMMENTS PLEASE.

Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
What I like about Disha the most is her sweetness and politeness....she carries herself very well....what I dont like is her stupidity in trusting and forgiving.
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I like her smile but not when she gives fake smiles. She is cute, pretty and nice good hearted humanbeeing but sometimes too good and thinks that everyone is like her. She trusts and forgives easily and invites unnecassary problems in her life.

I dont like when she slaps DK but ofcourse it is Rupali who tells her to do that. Edited by maja - 18 years ago
hello98 thumbnail
Yes Mayadi I dont like it too when she slaps him .DK slapped her once and we created a hungama and havoc on this forum...I guess that is because iss forum par aurtoon ka raaj hai.... Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Parveen, I have also often thought of this that why no one objected when Disha slapped DK a number of times but when Dk slapped only once the whole forum was turned upside down. Anyway lets us stop this topic right here otherwise this post will be also closed soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰   
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like Disha's sweet and caring nature..her courage when faced with adverse situations.

but I dislike he trusting everyone and believing everyone ...she has no deceit in her heart ,...and thinks everybody is honest and they mean what they say....I hated it when she said Satya is like a child...he rings me when he gets bored...all this defence of Satya irritated me.

I absolutely hate the fact that she has brought Gargi-Ved home...people who shot at her hubby....I would have kicked them out and made them suffer on the streets.
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I like Disha's sweetness, n the style of her dressing in different colors everyday. She reminds me of Shilpa Shetty. I also like her that she makes her choices herself, she's not being forced by someone. She is a bright girl..
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Disha, now where do i even begin to describe her...

i hate her sarees she wears now adays, but thth isn't really her fault, its Guhas.
I hate her innocence n her being so naive, She should learn to say NO for once in her life. Shuldn give in to everything.

I like Disha's smile, it jus lights up the whole room!

I like her romance scenes With DK babu. They're so sweet. I like her being so indpeendent n her sense of caring towards all. She's jus so nice tht she resembles the murti of niceness.

Soemtimes being too nice also isn't good. Edited by ~LiNa~ - 18 years ago
harsy thumbnail
I like everything about this girl except for two things...n those r her too much trust on strangers than her hubby....She fully trusts DK but still she have some doubts.... πŸ˜• She being too good is too worse n she inviting trouble into her life is sooo disgusting....She not only gets troubles but is giving trouble to DK with her too good nature...like inviting Ved-gargi to their house knowing they tried to kill her hubby....... 😑
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theres one thing I dislike about her is her Hugging scenes theyr so unnnatural!!!!!!