Posted: 16 years ago

alright..... i said i would post my pic soon....here it is....the pic kinda looks ulgy...lol

 

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi. Nice picture. U look really pretty in it. Smile
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by CuteFairy91


Hi. Nice picture. U look really pretty in it. Smile

awww thanks

Posted: 16 years ago
aaw ur so pretty Embarrassed
i think i hab seen u before! Confused
u liv in van? Tongue
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by desi_chick05


aaw ur so pretty Embarrassed
i think i hab seen u before! Confused
u liv in van? Tongue

I live in BC....in surrey....but i have been to vancouver

were do u live?

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by johal


Originally posted by desi_chick05


aaw ur so pretty Embarrassed
i think i hab seen u before! Confused
u liv in van? Tongue

I live in BC....in surrey....but i have been to vancouver

were do u live?

seee i was riteTongue

Surrey, bcBig smileEmbarrassed

Posted: 16 years ago
I live in Delta. What skool do u go to??

I used to live in Surrey b4 like 3 years. Smile
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by CuteFairy91


I live in Delta. What skool do u go to??

I used to live in Surrey b4 like 3 years. Smile

amna...

i tink she goes to tha same school as me!ErmmTongue

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

14 Participants 33 Replies 1658Views

Topic started by Ms.Chandni

Last replied by alapshah

loader
loader
up-open TOP