•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
hi!! ok i started this club at ek ladki anjani si forum called daredevils. all of our members are going to get a siggy or banner that has pics from ek ladki... on it and it will have their user name on it as well as "member of the DAREDEVILS of ek ladki anjani si" - i wanted to know if any of you talented siggy/banner makers watched elas so that you could help pick out the best pics to make it. if you do, i have a very special order for you!!! so if any of you are up to making these banners/siggies plz pm me or write back to let me know. they will all basically all be the same- i would just need you to change the username on it for each member!! thanks!

what kind of do you mean?

Edited by srkz gal - 18 years ago
sorry if i was confusing. i meant i wanted something the size of the kareena kapoor one you have. and it would have pics from the show Ek Ladki Anjani Si in it. it would have glitter and all the pictures would be of the main protaganists (Ananya/ Kanchi Kaul and Nikhil/ Shakti Anand) together. and then it would say, "member of the DAREDEVILS of Ek Ladki Anjaani si. they would all be the same except each one would have a different user name on it so each member could have it sort of personalized like that! thanks so much for replying!! if you can do this, please write back and thanks again!!
jaan, could you post this request in any siggy shop? 😊

Originally posted by wildblossom

sorry if i was confusing. i meant i wanted something the size of the kareena kapoor one you have. and it would have pics from the show Ek Ladki Anjani Si in it. it would have glitter and all the pictures would be of the main protaganists (Ananya/ Kanchi Kaul and Nikhil/ Shakti Anand) together. and then it would say, "member of the DAREDEVILS of Ek Ladki Anjaani si. they would all be the same except each one would have a different user name on it so each member could have it sort of personalized like that! thanks so much for replying!! if you can do this, please write back and thanks again!!

yeah i can do this  so tell me the name and do you want it as a banner or sig size like i have