Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz

i dont realli visit this section of IF but i hav a very special friend who dus

her names sonia u guyz might noe her wid da username

well guyz i noe she has many friends here in dis section dats y im postin dis here and not the members lounge.

Sonia had recently gotten sum blood tests done and her doc said she might hav kidney hammerage or might need a kidney transplant.but it is confirmed now dat sonnu does have kidney hammerage.😭

plz guyz i beg u to sonia's friends here and to ne1 else readin..plz pray 4 her!plz pray dat maybe jus maybe she gtes better and soon!plz also tell her 2 get admitted into an hospital sicne she wont listen!

it may not b a big deal to u but ur one prayer cud make everything fine!sonia's one of my realli gud friends i hope u guyz can understand and plz pray 4 her dat she'll b alright....

thnx 4 takin ur time into readin dis,

Aliya

Edited by Eijoo''s_Angel - 18 years ago
omg!!!! 😭 😭 😭 i recently got to know her...i will definitely pray for her!!! 😳
We will definitely pray for her Aliya.. 😭 Get better soon, Sonia.

L❤️WE,

Siddhi

🐷
omg sonia i dunno u but plzge well soon hope u feel better really soon luv himani 😭
dont worry abt it Aliya..nothing will happen to her..we will all pray..
OMG i hope she gets well soon and nothing comes up in the test...i pray by heart and i m sure GOD wil help her and listen to my prayers
WHAT
omg no......
😭
she was soooo worried something was going to happen and i told her everything would be okay😭.....oh nooooooooo........😭

i  will pray for her.....
SONIA come back to IF...i miss u yarr 😭
I really hope everything is okay with her blood tests. May god be with her always.......
awwwww 😒 ....i will also pray for her... I hope she feels better. 😳
pls Aliya dont worry, soniya will be ok and we all shall pray for her. she is our friend too.