Kahiin To Hoga Comes 2 an end!!! - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Hard Rock

Thx Gurpreetfan for this article.............This is wonderful news!!!!!!!!

Finally.........ahem to KTH.......

And Yeah Vinnu....I wonder if this news is true..Imagine Ekta admitting to Rajeevs popularity.........I have my doubts.........

Neways., this forum will not close....... So dont worry...........and hopefully by then Rajeev's new serial will b on air and we can continue there.πŸ‘πŸ‘

hardy jee aap bhi πŸ˜†

aagaye batoo main aap

it is aprail fool joke πŸ˜†

pink

Pink...........Kya siggy hain.........Rocking yaar.....

awww 😳 my jannu is in it di 😳

he is rockin so unka siggy rockin hoga na 😳

thanx hardy jee 😳

pink😳

Gurpreetfan..your post made everybody active and excited here..we all are so dieing to hear this kinda news.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thx Gurpreetfan for this article.............This is wonderful news!!!!!!!!

Finally.........ahem to KTH.......

And Yeah Vinnu....I wonder if this news is true..Imagine Ekta admitting to Rajeevs popularity.........I have my doubts.........

Neways., this forum will not close....... So dont worry...........and hopefully by then Rajeev's new serial will b on air and we can continue there.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ekta will never end this show, she knows that it turned into  a crap after Rajeev left and by ending the show, its like admiting it and she will never do this.

And iam here in this forum only for Rajeev.

KTH forum will never close even though the serial ends because there are not just two communities like in KA Forum. There are 4groups!!!
RAJEEVIANS
GURPREETIANS/GURRIANS
AAMNAIANS
PYUSHIANS
....etc.
Even though v r groups but we all are friends & share moments like on april fools. HAPPY APRiL FoOLS DAY EVERY1 & DON'T GET FOOLED BY ANY1 BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED IT RIGHT NOW SO BE AWARE!!!
KTH forum will never close even though the serial ends because there are not just two communities like in KA Forum. There are 4groups!!!
RAJEEVIANS
GURPREETIANS/GURRIANS
AAMNAIANS
PYUSHIANS
....etc.
Even though v r groups but we all are friends & share moments like on april fools. HAPPY APRiL FoOLS DAY EVERY1 & DON'T GET FOOLED BY ANY1 BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED IT RIGHT NOW SO BE AWARE!!!
i figured it was a joke cause there is no way that ekta will end the show like this.. she will carry it on and on and she would never admit the serial is not doing well since rajeev left..
if its true then i think that the death of charu is good and also s&k will reuntie   πŸ˜ƒ 😳 is good but the death of Veena and CG 😭 nooo and also Rahejas go away which means Kashish and Mehak will be separated 😭 😭 😭 nooooooooooo ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😑
but still i think its a rumour as ekta is very "gamandi" or say egoistic and she will never admit that after Rajeev left the show is not liked even if she admits she should find some way to bring Rajeev back and not end the show 😑 as by bringing Rajev back KTH's TRPs will surely go up and it will make more profit
if this is happening than i am happy cause kth was getting boring now. Edited by crystalclear - 18 years ago