BREAKING NEWS!EJAZ CONFESS HIS.ARTICLE!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey this one of was a gr8 shocker for me...read it and u will know!

sorry if it has been posted before!

Kavya, Anjali's love story

Ejiaz Khan is smitten by Anita Hassanandani

Reena Thapar Kapoor

* But is Ejiaz Khan's declaration a PR gimmick or just a ploy to keep skeletons in the closet?

Balaji's love-birds Kavya and Anjali, of Kavyanjali, have set the small screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry on screen. Just a few days before parting ways with the show and his co-star Anita Hassanandani, actor Ejiaz Khan admits to having a soft corner for his on-screen lover.

So, is Ejiaz smitten by the petite Anita? The actor blushes profusely. "We're very close," he says. "In fact, she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita."

Ejiaz says that it was after working with Anita and spending quality time with her on the sets that he realised his true feelings for her. "There is no romance between us, at least not yet, but people refuse to believe that," he says. "I don't blame them because the kind of chemistry we share says it all. Not many actors on TV have succeeded in achieving the kind of comfort level with their co-stars, as Anita and I have."

Khan confesses that he hasn't felt affection as strongly for anyone else in his life. "I'm told that we look good together. People actually said that backstage, at the Star Parivaar awards," he says.

What does his family think of their friendship? "I don't discuss work with my family but my dad agrees that Anita and I look terrific together," he smiles. Ejiaz is obviously in love and, what's more, his family too seems to have given him the green signal.

So, what's stopping him from taking the plunge? "I'm waiting for Anita to say 'yes' to me," he says. While Ejiaz is open about his feelings for her, Anita has always maintained that they are just 'good friends'. In an earlier interview to Mumbai Mirror, she had said, ""Ours is a platonic friendship, there is no romance." Currently, she is away shooting for her regional film down South and was not available for comment on Ejiaz's surprise confession.

* We're very close. she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita – Ejiaz Khan

see............

thanks but this has been posted about...4 times b4! 😆 I guess every1 just loves this news.... 😃
hehe thanxx.. 😉
its been posted be4 😃 😛