Hey.... New Promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hey ppl.... I saw the new promo twice..... it showed Chandni remembering all the moments she spent with Adi and the background music going on was the Baba Bullesha song that she sings and also the usual IC theme music.... In the end, Chandni says "Kahin mujhe Adi se..... kahin mujhe Adi se..... " and it ends!!!

I was sooo happy.... I think Chandni will surely confess her love to Adi during the next week's episodes.... keep watching!!!

I hope someone uploads the video...... 😊

So many views and no reply??? Aren't u ppl excited??? I am............
yeah next week episode will rock and i am sure tania will upload the videos
i only hope that happens..no minidi, no kamini issues....
i hope chandini will understand her feelings for adi...they are stretching it too long...and yeah ill upload the videos for sure.
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

Hey ppl.... I saw the new promo twice..... it showed Chandni remembering all the moments she spent with Adi and the background music going on was the Baba Bullesha song that she sings and also the usual IC theme music.... In the end, Chandni says "Kahin mujhe Adi se..... kahin mujhe Adi se..... " and it ends!!!

I was sooo happy.... I think Chandni will surely confess her love to Adi during the next week's episodes.... keep watching!!!

I hope someone uploads the video...... 😊

thanks for posting

but i fell she will not confess so early

i am totally excited!!!! but i like that there love story is going slow because i don't want to be like ektas lovestory. girl falls in love, guy falls in love, the hook up and then get seperated!!!!!!!!
so true jbcute..... even i dont want their love story to be like those of ekta's shows!!
Wow I luv luv stores in serial 😳 .Me glad to hear Chandni is falling in luv with mY Adi. 😉

i am excited but man we have been excited so many times n every time nothin happened.... god knws wht will happen now.....