Kontroversies ull will like to see

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok, now that the Shweta-Cezanne spat is over (or is it??), what new cat fight will u like to see?

I would like to see

* The fight between Aamna & Gurpreet and why they dont they even talk to each other

* The real reason why Rajeev left KTH

* Behind the scene gossip of FG finalists & II finalists

* The fight b/w Hiten & Akashdeep

fight btw hiten and akashdeep Clap Clap Clap
Mona Singh and Shilpa Saklani fighting over Apurva Agnihotri
I wud luvvv to see the fight between Hiten and Akashdeep and also between Aamna and Gurpreet
The real reason why Rajeev left KTH Smile an the the fight between hitin and akash Big smile
harpy too much.. LOL LOL LOL waise yr avi..n siggy....rocking yaar... Clap

hmmm wizgal....i dont know abt de last three one..but yes first one..Aamna n gurry fight surely ill b shown....

but dis time again if gurry il blame rajeev indirectly as he did in popcorn int....den i... Censored
i think the recent one abt neha bambs behaviour and her sat with amit tandon and iqbal khan would beinetersting

also the recent love confession between ejaj khan and anita would also be nice...u know whether its a PR stunt or actual confession and the reactions to it

friends talk between gaurav and mona or mona and rakshanda would be great

shilpa and mona on saas-bahu serials or jassi type serials would have all the masala needed

yeah the pregnancy of the CID doctor,I forgot her name and the allwged father being the guy playing "daya" from cid itself.....something more on that would be nice

Originally posted by Anamika_Garima

Aamna Gurry fight

ooo gari...y u wanna c aamna gury fight.........as gurry il blame rajeev indirectly for dis just de same way as he did in his popcorn interview.... n v ill not b able to hear dat....

so i hope aamna gurry part dont show up n also i want b able to c if gurry il badmouth aamna....n v all know de inside story.....as bro always keep us inform...wats goin on in de KTH unit.......

but i m damn sure dat ekta il surely show dier segment....c il def...not leave dis stone to turn into her so called entertainment n gossip....