Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Evathegr8

ya harshu yr right!!!!!
but thats in the end of season 2??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
aur woh to ARSO baad hoga. haina?
par chalo hoga toh

hey but eva, there are some gr8 scenes b/w robby-diego in season2. infact I read some intro on rebelde way and in it, it was written that season2 belongs to them!😳 ain't that gr8?

but I ain't sure what they'll do in rmeix coz they're so keen on ignoring AY😭😭

devilangel thumbnail
but when ashi-yuvi patch up.... tia ranveer will break up..why cant they keep both of them steady????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
saff thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: funky n crazy

saff season 2 has jus begun......and tum khatam hone ki baat kar rahi ho???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Dats onli 4 d robby n deigo scenez gey r sooooooooooo amazing 😳

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ashi rocks

wow veo!!! amazing pix!!!!1 Now, I know, many of you dun want remix to follow rebelde coz of d plot n shyla n raghu n all.

But I WANT remix to follow rebelde ditto!

Oh man, all these scenes b/w roberta-diego......ashi-yuvi would look so great in them 😳

can't wait for them to happen in remix!!!! 😳 😳 😳

tht ending pic of rbd, u knw, d one in which robby-diego r kissing is just sooo amazing!!!! WOW! AY would look so cute in these scenes!!!! 😳

I agree harshu!!! I want remix to exactly copy rebelde...infact I've watched some of the diego-roberta vids...and they were soooooooo amazing!!!!!😳 I was like.....yeh sab remix mein kyun nahi dikhate????😭😭😭 And did u notice that roberta's given such cute wadrobe?? Y cant they giv skirts to ashi...she'll look awesome in them.....

And yeah...thanx veo for the pics!!!πŸ˜ƒ They're awesome...I loved them.....😳

But u know wat....kissing's a straight no-no in remix....so they cant hav the exact scenes....but I just cant wait to see ashi-yuvi in the above scenes!!!!😳

Yeh season2 kab khatam hoga?????πŸ˜‰

ashi912 thumbnail
thanx soooooo much.cant wait for this to happen even if they wont show them kissing really 😳 😳
chaudhry thumbnail
ya totally yar i wish all hapeen the same but hey plzzzzz giv som abt tia-ranver too plzzz,
lots lov, 😳
rishika 😊
shobha thumbnail
the pic's are sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee..i m sure...yuvi ashi fans must be on cloud 9
prajakta bhagat thumbnail
cnt wait 2 see these scenes in remix i m actually imaging yuviashi in their place thaxs a lot 4 pic me loved it specially that kissing scene thats soooooooooooooo cute. sach yaar remix ka 2 season kab khatam hoga rite now they showing only tr scenes
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mads

I agree harshu!!! I want remix to exactly copy rebelde...infact I've watched some of the diego-roberta vids...and they were soooooooo amazing!!!!!😳I was like.....yeh sab remix mein kyun nahi dikhate????😭😭😭And did u notice that roberta's given such cute wadrobe?? Y cant they giv skirts to ashi...she'll look awesome in them.....

And yeah...thanx veo for the pics!!!πŸ˜ƒ They're awesome...I loved them.....😳

But u know wat....kissing's a straight no-no in remix....so they cant hav the exact scenes....but I just cant wait to see ashi-yuvi in the above scenes!!!!😳

Yeh season2 kab khatam hoga?????πŸ˜‰

sab things nahi bata sakte naa...if u catch my drift πŸ˜‰
it wld be weird don u think so...seeing our remix gang carrying out sum of the rebelde scenes...it wld be cute but i 4 one jus cnt imagine it!