Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by axamiya

Bonjo and Sharib were good yesterday.. And so were Saptak and Joyee.. Cannot predict anything for certain.. But Vishwas and Twinkle should make it easily to the top 3..
😊
Arre Vinit ka kuch hai to batao..... πŸ˜›   πŸ˜› 😳 Itne dino se uski koi khabar hi nahin ayi...... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by adwarakanath

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 'laakhon hain nigaah mein, zindagi ki raah mein, sanam haseen jawan,
honthon pe gulab hai, aankhon mein sharab hai, lekin woh baat kahaan..'

Bilkul...she has class...and she's married😭

Do you want links to her recorded songs? Kannada folk songs...she's superb!πŸ˜ƒ

koi gal nahin married chokris are goog------

jyaada flirt

jyaada despo

jyaada experience

jyada besharam

always looking for change in flavourπŸ˜†

My rankings are :

1. SAPTAK - JOYEETA ( SAPTAK is the BEST )
2. HRISHIKESH - PRAJAKTA
3. VISHWANATH - RAKTIMA (RAKTIMA will be the flag bearer )
4. NILADRI - VINITA
5. AISHWARIYA - UJJAINI ( UJJAINI will the flag bearer )
6. RAJEEV - SANCHALI
7. VISHWAS - TWINKLE ( I dont like TWINKLE AT ALL )
8. SHARIB - BONJYOTSNA
9. IRFAN - SINCHAN

Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

My rankings are :

1. SAPTAK - JOYEETA ( SAPTAK is the BEST )
2. HRISHIKESH - PRAJAKTA
3. VISHWANATH - RAKTIMA (RAKTIMA will be the flag bearer )
4. NILADRI - VINITA
5. AISHWARIYA - UJJAINI ( UJJAINI will the flag bearer )
6. RAJEEV - SANCHALI
7. VISHWAS - TWINKLE ( I dont like TWINKLE AT ALL )
8. SHARIB - BONJYOTSNA
9. IRFAN - SINCHAN

yahan par sirf i dont agree with rakhtima , baaki sab theek hai

khaas ke ujjaini and saptak

and i dislike twinkle , even vishwas kuch hadd tak

Well I am aware of the wide difference in opinion between different people about RAKTIMA's qualities . I , personally , belong to the side which supports the theory that she has a beautiful voice and she is a brilliant singer .
Come on , even you have to agree with me that RAKTIMA is the only female singer in EMAET who can sing very well in high pitches . And besides , her voice has that soothing quality which I like very much .

BTW RAGE , what's with that CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW avatar ?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Well I am aware of the wide difference in opinion between different people about RAKTIMA's qualities . I , personally , belong to the side which supports the theory that she has a beautiful voice and she is a brilliant singer .
Come on , even you have to agree with me that RAKTIMA is the only female singer in EMAET who can sing very well in high pitches . And besides , her voice has that soothing quality which I like very much .

BTW RAGE , what's with that CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW avatar ?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

theek hai yaar at leaste she is better than few very much hyped chokris like twinkleπŸ˜†

ya captain jack-sparrow and myself have many things in common , πŸ˜†

some ppl say my walk and way i speak is like tht , anyways tht was my fav actors fav performance , really enjoyed it , too cool manπŸ˜† esp the rum partπŸ˜‰

RAGE797 wrote :

ya captain jack-sparrow and myself have many things in common ,

some ppl say my walk and way i speak is like tht , anyways tht was my fav actors fav performance , really enjoyed it , too cool man esp the rum part

Does that mean that you give one coin to a collector and while he is not looking , take away the entire pouch ???? πŸ˜‰

Or does that mean that you claim to be a Captain of a large ship while in reality you travel around in a small sinking boat ???? πŸ˜‰

RAGE797 wrote :

ya captain jack-sparrow and myself have many things in common ,

some ppl say my walk and way i speak is like tht , anyways tht was my fav actors fav performance , really enjoyed it , too cool man esp the rum part

Does that mean that you give one coin to a collector and while he is not looking , take away the entire pouch ???? πŸ˜‰

Or does that mean that you claim to be a Captain of a large ship while in reality you travel around in a small sinking boat ???? πŸ˜‰

ya the other option suits me i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

man sanchali isn't very popular eh?well she is my hometown girl and she is a good singer as well