Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
according to u... how should the jodis really be?
1st of all,
i think sharib should be with twinkle...
and sinchan should be with vishwas...
and the rest, dont know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
hmm...
what do u think of twinkle and vishwas?
Sima Samuel thumbnail

twinkle.. though she can sing somehow has not managed to give a good singing based performance as such... sharib is a good singer and if he is paired with twinkle. i feel his performance will also go downhill...really when it comes to girls there just a hand few who can sing really well..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rach_nir

according to u... how should the jodis really be?
1st of all,
i think sharib should be with twinkle...
and sinchan should be with vishwas...
and the rest, dont know

i agree.

Chippeshwini thumbnail
yes twinkle has always been a great singer... just a bit more focus, and she'll really sing well.
i dont know if her prescence will bring sharib's progress downhill, but if she doesnt go full up to what shes known for, i dunno...
but i think since this shows finally on floors, she'll start her "riyaaz" and probably/hopefully be better than before
the coolest one thumbnail
my analysis of the jodis
1.rajeev sanchali-good one.their voices match and their soniye performance was very good.could be in the top 4
2.irfan sinchan-ok i guess.they are good friends they know each others singing.but they dont pose a serious threat
3.vishwanath-raktima-bad pair.vishwanath is not upto raktima's level.raktima/sharib would have been a good one
4.aishwarya-ujjaini-good pairing.both complement each other well.but lets see if they get crowd support
5.niladri-vinita-good pair both have a strong voice.could go very far
6.saptak-joyita-saptak is ok.but i dont like joyita her accent is horrible.wont last long unless assam gets into the act
7.sharib-banjyotsana-shocking!!!i am a great sharib fan but banjyotsana???she doent have anything no x-factor,her voice cracks on the high notes really bad.the judges should have paired her with vishwanath
8.vishwaas-twinkle-both have x-factor.vishwaas is a good singer as well.will get a lot of crowd support.
9.hrishikesh-prajakta-well what can i say made for each other
Chippeshwini thumbnail
nice annalyzation...
i think everything else is alryt, but this thing with twinkle and vishwaas, nothing against it or anything, but its quite a different pair dont u think? well lets see i think it could turn out to be a good jodi they both have a lot of energy, which is great for them.
but i wish sinchan would be with someone else... Irfans great, really, but, Sinchan would b better off with someone else...
makaveli313 thumbnail
malik kare twinkle aur vishwaas jeete...
Chippeshwini thumbnail
i havent heard hrishikesh and prajakta before...

haha how many people would u like to be paired with anywys??? i read in a previous post u wanna be wth twinkle 😆
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Makaveli sahab, Hrishikesh and Prajakta are 100 times better singers 😉 .

True rachji, Sinchan's better off with me 😉

EMAET ka bhatta bhithana hai kya......😆