ENUFF OF IT!!:(

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

I GUESS ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS WILL AGREE THAT WE HAD ENUFF OF THIS SHRAD EPISODE THEY ARE DRAGGING TI FAR TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

JUST GIVE ME UR VIEWS GUYS THAT WHAT  PROBLEMS U WANNA TO BE SORTED OUT IMMEDIATELY!!!

1.SHARAD BEING SENT TO JAIL!!Angry

2. UD N MUKTI TOGETHERWink

3. SHRAVAN TO BE BACK WITH ANURAAG AFTER KNOWING THE TRUTH OF HIS MOTHER APO*RNAEmbarrassed

4. SHRAVAN N KASAK ARE BACK TOGETHEREmbarrassed

5. MOHINI BASU DIES!!!LOL

JUST GIVE ME SEQUENCE NUMBER IN WHICH U WANT THINGS TO HAPPEN Wink

OK FIRST MY SEQUENCE NUMBER!!!!
3. I WANT SHRAVAN TO BE ABCK WITH ANURAGG Cry
4. SHARAVN N KASAK TOGETHER Wink
2. UD N MUKTI TOGETHER Embarrassed
1. SHARAD TO BE SENT JAIL Angry
5. MOHINI BASU DIES

LOL Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
my sequence is 5,1,2,3,4..
Mohini is the most disgusting char Angry
thnx for ur view but pleaz rite the thing in bit proper way so dat its easy for evryone to understand Tongue
10000000% agree with u! This rape thing is cheap n disgusting! Angry Dead I hate this track! wish it ends soon. now its getting on ma nerves! i felt like kicking sharad in todays epi! how dare he call her "aeee prerna" sharad guy is scary! number 1- he luks like a mixture of porcupine, african baboon n a bufallo! number 2, he is pathetic. he raped a gal coz he thought she wouldnt mind! Angry   (i'm not talking abt the actor. the actor is doing a decent job) Smile

Prem n mukti! i wish they would be togetha! Unless UD becomes prem, this is not possible! Cry so, i really hope they get togetha soon.
kasak n shravan, well, i like them. but i think kasak has moved on in life now, n i dunt think even shravan has feelings for her. Confused but, hope they get togetha too.

well, i want sharad to die! not mohini! true, mohini is sumtimes irritating, but sharad is the person who deserves to die! Angry
oops i think u forgot to mention number 3 points neways thnx
I wish Nishta all u said comes true as soon as possible but the problem is this is Ekta's serial and its probably gonna take her more than 1 year for everything that u listed here to happen. I do hope Kasak and Shravan get back. their story was incomplete and I think Kasak will look good with the new Shravan.
Oops!Nisthadi...Sorry actually It takes a long time 4 typing anything...so I just mentioned the number...Sorry Embarrassed