Ouster of Amey Date from INDIAN IDOL 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Should Amey Date be brought back to INDIAN IDOL?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

Disapointment, Unfair, Cheating, etc words cannot describe the ouster of the truely deserving AMEY DATE from INDIAN IDOL.

Sony ppl try to bring AMEY back.................

Originally posted by karunya_forever

no....

Amey ke sath nainsafi ke baad kyun Karunya ke sath insaf karen? yeh kahan ka insaaf hai?

He didnt deserve to be out but no one brought Antara(i chose her as she was anus fav)when she got out..same with the others!
So no!

He was my fav too!

Edited by sonaahana - 18 years ago
wat is wrong wth u ppl OBVIO HE SHLD B BOUGHT BAKKK!!!
YUPS AMEY SHOULD DEFINITELY BE BROUGHT BACK ..but I don't think he will come back ..cause for the rematch he said no ...
well i think amey should come back..n i think he is the biggest stupid boy of diz world......coz wen the wanted 2 do re-match he rejected the offer..guyz now pray that sony channel do something n bring him back..coz wid out amey i dont like indial idol
I think Anuj should get out an Amey should come bac!!
No Amey should never return to this hopeless Sony. Karunya ko lekar baithne do unhe. Amey's level is much higher.
These Karu fans are saying no for Amey now. Jab karu Sandeep ke saamne haarega tab rote baithenge yeh log. 😆

Amey's ouster from ii2 ..still can't reconcile with that...but I can't comprehend the fact if amey is such a class singer.... so popular ... why & how ??in the first place he got less votes?.
well Amey can't come back acc: to format but loosing him is a real tragedy. 😕