Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

Discussion of the Week - Page 4

tiki5434 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Tullika wants Nikhil for the sake of having him... She doesn't love him, but only THINKS she does and therein lies her insanity; that's what makes her dangerous...

If she found someone richer than Nikhil, she'd divorce in a heartbeat... remember, all she thought about in the beginning was society society society...
she's possessive in the sense that she can't stand having her husband thinking about any woman other than herself.

She just doesn't understand him and probably never will... she's a smart woman, I'll give her that, and she's persistent... but she's lied so much that she got caught in her own web...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sour Skittles thumbnail
i dun fink itz all tulikas fault cuz it runs in d genes..... 😉 itz genetic!!!!! 😆
tiki5434 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sour Skittles

i dun fink itz all tulikas fault cuz it runs in d genes..... 😉 itz genetic!!!!! 😆

kare toh kya kare? 😉
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wildblossom

perfect description of her!! and no wonder- her whole family is like that!! how could her mom and dad go along with her plans? 😡 

Of course her mom and dad cooperates with her. After all Tulika got these sanskaars from her parents. There is an old saying in Hindi, I hope you understand:

Jaisi chocho waise chocho ke Bacchey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Baby birds are like Mommy and Daddy Birdies)