Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

Discussion of the Week - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karukaru thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: wildblossom

perfect description of her!! and no wonder- her whole family is like that!! how could her mom and dad go along with her plans? 😡 

I totally agree....tulika should be caught sometime atleast. I hope Sunny becomes brave and stands up for the ill treatment tht he has been getting.

dhartee thumbnail
Originally posted by: karukaru

The whole family if weird and that Laila?   Why is she even in the story?I think at the rate Nikhil is going he will find out who
Anu is when Anu's child grows up and gets married.    Hurry up man, it is not so difficult to find out, just check out Surya's cell phone, you have it!

I totally agree....tulika should be caught sometime atleast. I hope Sunny becomes brave and stands up for the ill treatment tht he has been getting.

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Self centered weasel is what I would term Tulika.
While she may be protecting her interest, the length she goes to is ridiculous...

Murder and threatening a small child 🤢 .... She needs a taste of her own medicine.

**PD**
god_bless_the_w thumbnail
Tulika's character is too negative to deserve Nikhil...
miimo thumbnail
haan..
wo sirf apna sochti hai!
aur un dono ke beech pyaar bhi nahi hai naa..
anisha1129 thumbnail
tulika is obsessed...doesnt deserve it.
it would be nice if anu and nikhil were together even though of their age difference 😆
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buttercup

Hey guys..

Its been long time we had the same topic for discussion.. so here im giving another topic for you all to put your views..

Topic

Does Tulika deserve to be with Nikil, after troubling him so much, playing games with him just so that he never gets in touch with the women who is carrying his child..?.. does she really love him or is it obsession...??

butter, gresat topic... tulika does definalty does not deserve nikhil... she doesnt want his happiness but only her happiness. she doesnt ever think of the positive side of having a chikld.. hjas she ever thought that if bnikhil had hisown child then he would spend more time at home with the both of em.. her so called "love" is not love its just pure dum obsession n nothing else... she doesnt deserve him at all... cuz she doesnt evn show luv or affwection towards hmim n wenever she does its all just a phony act she is putting up a natak

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tulika is such a bad wife and mother... she doesnt love nikhil at all!! iz alwayz about her! she is only with nikhil cuz she has an image~ her hubby rich that why!! and that poor kid sunny; damn that women tortured him so much!! she gona hav a very bad ending!
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tulika is being really evil to sunny...but she is a good actress though...
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: buttercup

Topic

Does Tulika deserve to be with Nikil, after troubling him so much, playing games with him just so that he never gets in touch with the women who is carrying his child..?.. does she really love him or is it obsession...??

No way Tulika😡 doesn't deserve to be with Nikil at any cost, she doesn't understand his feeling or nothing, all she cares about his herself only and her own problems. Tulika doesn't love Nikil its her obseesion with her stubborness, because if she loved him she will be with him side by side trying to find the girl, and if she loved him she will care more about Nikil and is liking less about society and what they might say. I think she is living with Nikil for his money and her society status😡