Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys..

Its been long time we had the same topic for discussion.. so here im giving another topic for you all to put your views..

Topic

Does Tulika deserve to be with Nikil, after troubling him so much, playing games with him just so that he never gets in touch with the women who is carrying his child..?.. does she really love him or is it obsession...??
NO WAY...... TULIKA DOESNT DESERVE NIKIL. SHE IS BEING UNFAIR AND UNTRUSTWORTHY. HOW CAN SHE DO THIS?
i is of corse obsession da real reason she is not so much close 2 nikhil coz she doesnt want his happiness she doesnt deserve 2 be wid nikhil it is not love she is just playin games with him if she rilly luv him y she couldnt see her happiness she wanted kill his child
Tullika is money and power hungry

She can have both thru Nikhil and she will not share him with anyone. They make her look like God she can do anythingIf they stop making everyone else blind and stupid and make her look like she can do anything and get away with anything, if this continues the show will not be as successful as it has potential for.   She gets her way in everything. She comes to office and changes the letter and noone knows about it and she has Surya killed and even police has no idea. What a brutal woman? Is this her story or Anu's?    I wonder.  Nikhil wake up, get rid of her! Edited by dhartee - 18 years ago
Tullika is an overly obessesed, insecure little brat.......😕

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Tullika is an overly obessesed, insecure little brat.......😕

perfect description of her!! and no wonder- her whole family is like that!! how could her mom and dad go along with her plans? 😡 

of course she doesn't deserve him. it's just her obession 🤢
Originally posted by wildblossom

perfect description of her!! and no wonder- her whole family is like that!! how could her mom and dad go along with her plans? 😡 

Totally Agreeeee

Ok so this is what I think...

Tulaika is bound to feel insecure of the women who is carrying Nikhal's child... Think about it practically, who can let their husband run after some other woman... It is a fact that the guy is going to be attracted to the women carrying the child... There is nobody in this world who can tolerate the "other women" and you have to accept the fact that Annu is the "other woman" in this case...

*Phew*... All said and done, Tulaika is crossing all boundries to keep Nikhal away from Anu... It is not love to go around killing people... This is true obsession... If you remember in the beginning we saw Tulaika saying that if Nikhal leaves her or something, then she won't be able to face the socitey since he is the perfect husband in terms of status and personality... So clearly she herself declared that more than love it is her social life that she is worried about and in order to protect that, she is willing to go to any heights... There is also one more thing I like to add here and that is the obsession of Nikhal for his own kid... I mean I compleltey understand the importance and the love that one feels for their own kids but Nikhal is a step ahead... I never understood his theory behind not willing to adopt a child... Maybe this obsession of his has also played an important part in increasing Tulaika's insecurities...
I think Nikhil doesnt deserve Tulika, he deserves much better than Tulika........

It is just her obession, she really dunn love Nikhil. To give supari to kill da woman who's prego with her hubby's baby its disgustinggggggg..... Nikhil never hide anything from Tulika. He shares everything with Tulika. Still Tulika has a problemo. & I think she's insecure for Nikhil dats y she dunn want a baby.....