WHO DO U THINK IS THE MOST.....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

WHO DO U THINK IS THE CLEVEREST AND MOST SLY PERSON IN KZK???

Poll Choice
UD coz he’s always one step ahead of both sharad n mukti
sharad coz he’s the rapist and is avoiding punishment
shravan simply coz somehow he knows everything!
mukti(haha...who knows...maybe someone’ll vote for her!)
prerna
apo*na....even she’s not into the epsiodes nowadays...
komolika
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

i added apo*na and komo just for the heck of it......wat's interesting is the competition b/w UD, sharad, and shravan......

UD's somehow got all the evidence(before sharad) and he's just soooooooo unpredicatble man!

sharad because he hasn't been caught yet(except for by prerna) and he managed to conceal his real character for such a long time!

shravan because he ALWAYS knows everything.....mukti leaving the house, sharad raping mukti, prerna finding out the truth etc etc......seriously how does he do it man>?!!

i'm not gonna comment on mukti's so called "cleverly-laden plans".....we all know what the consequences were for more than half of her plans.....only disappointment, degradation, and insulting remarks......

i voted for UD since sharad's truth is gonna be out soon but we still don't really know wat UD is up to....!!!!

WAT ABT U GUYS>>>GOT ANY FAVORITE?

mukti 😆 😆 😆 , i think we've all seen how smart she is 😆

UD's mind works tooo fast it's scary how someone could think that way.
yudi iz a badluck 4 evryone! 😡 i hate him a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤢
UD definitley from the choices, because he doesn't think too much and takes action as soon as possible, unlike the others
SHRAVAN SIMPLY CAUSE I LOVE HIM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! 😃
mukti im 100% sur she is big sly women. 😆
and i think UD is the cleverest person.
UD coz he's so confusing--i have NO idea what he's upto and shravan coz he knows everything almost immediately after it happens..how the hell did he know that prerna found out? it hadn't even been a day since she found out herself...unless UD told him....