Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

I hope nothing happens like this and hoping to see more romantic and fighting scenes of Adi and Chandni. 😛

Seriously.....I too want to see the same thing!!!

Why do bad scenes have to come so quickly??? I hope and pray that we can get to see Adi & Chand scenes for as long as possible!

I'm quite bored already with that Manisha track. So lets hope she stays in coma and nothing happens or that she gets out of coma soon but loses her memory....so that nothing can happen again....and our dear Adi and his miss parandi can go about romancing and fighting for a while longer!

kudi420 thumbnail
lol appy ..................thts a cool thought ...maisha losing her memory ....after conciousness 😆 i think along with manisha even her bauji shud lose his memory so tht he forgets all bout chandini n dilawar's engagemenrt
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kudi420

lol appy ..................thts a cool thought ...maisha losing her memory ....after conciousness     i think along with manisha even her bauji shud lose his memory so tht he forgets all bout chandini n dilawar's engagemenrt

hehehehhhehehe...... lets make a comedy out of IC!!!! with a whole lot of A-C romantic and fihgting scenes thrown in!!! 😆 😆 😆