Karishma-Nikhil Bond :D

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

The Nikhil-Karishma bond!

Nikhil Arya seems to have a special spot for leggy beauty, Karishma Tanna. During the final concert of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge held last night at the Andheri Sports Complex, the duo was inseparable. Although, Nikhil had come to the venue long before his pal did, he made it a point to greet her at the gate as soon as she arrived. Karishma looked stunning in a pinkish orange saree, and together with Nikhil made a handsome pair.
Sarees seemed to be the dress code for most Zee regulars, with Sangeeta Ghosh and Pooja Ghai sticking to the conventional. Nikhil, who came with his parents, chatted up his costar in Rabba…,Sangeeta, for quiet some time before joining his buddy, Karishma. Sangeeta, who was wearing a ravishing black saree seemed to be enjoying herself and was caught on camera doing a little jig on the popular Rang De Basanti…number!
Someone who caught our attention was the petite Neha Mehtaa, who wore an outfit that showed off much of her cleavage! (Quite a choice, considering her desi image in Mamta) Preeti Puri, who plays the manipulating Tanisha in the same show, was dressed in a casual salwar suit that really did wonders for her! Also present were Vandana Pathak and Naman Shaw (Pushkar in Kasamh Se), although his more popular and much hyped co stars seem to have given the show a miss!

Edited by ii2_ki_deewani - 18 years ago
thanks but i think it has already been posted.
Can someone tell me who is Karishma Tanna please??? Edited by Halz25 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Halz25

Can someone tell me who is Karishma Tanna please???

She is Palak in Paalki...she was bobby deol's sister in Dosti..and she also acted in koi Dil mein hai (long ago)