Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

What if .... What If....!

hello64 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Omg I really trhink something bad is going to hapen to Angad and Kirpa beacause of Gauri. Like What if Gauri is Angads Childhood love or something? Angads real mom may want him to marry her or something because she is a orphan and Angads mom has been think of her as her Bahu since forever(typical Ekta concept) and she raised the girl. Then angad is in a delima when he needs to choose between the two. Then somehow Gauri becomes pregnet with Angads child and Angad is afraid to tell kirpa. Finally Angad may finally in his mind make a desion that he will divorce kirpa and marry gauri for the sake of HIS OWN child but before Angad can tell Kirpa the news and tell Gauri he will marry her Kirpa will find out that the child in her stomach is Angads not prithvi's. When she tells Angad he really wants to be with his and kirpa's child rather than his and Gauri's but he will have to choose between the two. Even though he wants to only be with Kirpa he can't deny the fact that Gauri is carrying his child. Kirpa will be unknown to this fact and what will happen in Kyph? Will what I said happen? Is it possible? What do you guyz think?

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan thumbnail
But I thought someone said that Gauri enters KYPH with Hiten, and they're a couple in the serial too... 😕
lalala_cool thumbnail
MAN.. TOUCHWOOD..lets hope that doesn't happen
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oye hoye.. it wont happen..
missUangel thumbnail
wow i hope that doesn't happen
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there r alot of rumars about diff things 😆 lets jus wait n watch 😛
but i think he will get closer to gauri cuz when he will want kripa to live wit his new mom she will refuse n angad will start hatin her again 😆 😊
meme25 thumbnail
omg that is sooooo possible except the part where gauri gets pregnant with angad's child
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
acutaly meme people r sayin that guari will be preg with angas child but u nver know it could all be plan to seperate angad n kripa 😊
nshkry thumbnail
hi.. this childhood kinda stuff is outdated. hope balaji cums out wif decent.. new and real idea.. but wait n watch. hope they dont redicule show wif.. these outdated things..
man im sort fed wif these continuos SAZISHEN .. against bof ..let them huv
Ball.. now wats allabt babies right -left and central..
Edited by nshkry - 18 years ago
hello64 thumbnail
i totally agree with you guyz... but its ekta anything is possible