Tasneem Shaikh - She is a family girl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
   Saturday, March 25, 2006

She is the one to watch out for. In the two episodes telecasted so far, she has won the race by reaching the airport first with the contestants. And she is quite happy for her success. "It's very exciting. There are lots of surprises in store for the viewers. They are going to have a great time watching the show."

But Tasneem Shaikh is also having a great time. No sarees, no mangalsutras, no sindoor and no bindi. "For once I am myself, struggling to find a person on the streets with a valid passport. We don't know where we are going to shoot. Everything is kept a secret till we reach the location. Our teams are shuffled.

Our mobiles are taken away. What's more, there is competition between the anchors for the mega prize which adds to the excitement," goes on Tasneem who recently met with an accident in which she dislocated her jaw. "It's really painful for me to talk, shout and scream. But I am managing it somehow."

Working hard for the bumper prize? "Can't say who will walk away with the prize because there are 24 more episodes to go." But if she wins the bumper prize it will be of great help for her to celebrate her honeymoon for free. For very soon she is all set to tie the knot with her boyfriend, a merchant Navy guy. She is half Hindu, half Muslim. Her father is Muslim and mother Gujarati Hindu and she is marrying a Maharashtrian Hindu.

"I am a family girl. This relationship has been going on for the past four years. I found him to be the right person to settle down with. It's going to be a simple registered marriage, followed by a reception for my friends," reveals the actress who is done with her role in Kumkum and is currently going great guns with her outright negative role in Kyonki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

"Watch out for the new twist in the character. It's really going to surprise viewers," says Tasneem who will continue working in serials after marriage. "What am I going to do sitting at home when my husband is away," she asks. Well, she knows better.

i mean article...iam totally out of my mind!!

Originally posted by Saziya

i mean article...iam totally out of my mind!!

No problem sweetie...😃

tfs......................................................... .........................