Kavya Cant Die! The Legend Lives on - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

I'm in!!! Ekta....you are making your #1 show go down the drain by taking Eijaz out!! And if you think you are gonna gain fans by bringing Iqbal....you're wrong. 100s of us here on this forum will stop watching KA. If you want to make KavyAnjali a #1 show (Which you said in some interviews)...I have a tip for you....DON'T EVER take Eijaz out...PLEASEEEE!!!! And if you want to kill Kavya anyways.... the best way-just end this show. It's going to be better than seeing KA without Eijaz. WE WANT EIJAZ!!! 😭 😭

K.A. Fan,

Sana

Edited by natasshafan - 18 years ago
dont want ejaz to die if ejaz will not be in the show then remove this show dont want to see anjali without kkavy or any other person taking kkavys role 😭

anjali quit this show that is the best way

sruti 😭
the day kavya dies....i'll stop watching all balaji shows 😭
Kavyanjali is in the leads today only because of Eijaz Khan and Anita. If Eijaz leaves this shoe the TRP's will drop down very low and some poeple will stop watching this show.
When Eijaz entered this show wasnt as popular..but he has chnged the status of this show..by taking him out of the show the status will drop so low even though Iqbal is entering it wont be the same.
Nobody wants Eijaz to leave this show it wont be the same without him.
This is a humble request from all the Kavyanjali fans to change the idea of Eijaz leaving this show.
me 2 sana dii i cnt imagin KA without Kavya 😭
Originally posted by henna16

me 2 sana dii i cnt imagin KA without Kavya 😭

me 3😭
I'm in!
Kavyanjali without Kavya, how STUPID is that? People only started watching this show when Eijoo entered, so no eijaz, no viewers!
Kajal
YOU NO WAT... COUNT ME INNNN!!! I THINK I MIGHT COMMIT SUICIDE IF THEY TAKE EIJAZ KHAN OUT AND KILL OFF KAVYA... MEINE APNEE SAPNE MEIN BHI NAHIN SOCHA THA KE EKTA ESA KHAAM KAREGEE....
PLZZZZZZZZZ I beg you not to take him out :( Him and natasha were the onli reason i watch the drama... its gr8... without him its incomplete... PLZZZZ
Well said...........You can bring anyone in the show to replace him,and maybe that person may even get more trp's.....but he will never get the kind of love we felt when we saw Kavya.......Kavya was not Eijaz Khan to us........he was an actual person,who made us smile and cry.........who gave ua a lifetime experience...........It is my humble request.......plzz do consider this again...........Rida Ahmed 😛
hey guys i dont usually come in this forum (im A KTH member lollllz) but i just read your letter and thought it was awesome but i hope they do take notice of your letter, its going to be nearly a year since they killed of sujal (rajeev k)in kth, but im still loving it !!!