Harry's 'Goblet' Runneth Over

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
CBS News has a report on the Goblet of Fire DVD with an interview with Dan and Emma. The DVD will be released tomorrow.

Daniel Radcliffe, the young actor who plays Harry, says this latest installment follows, among other things, how the film's central relationships are tested. "The first two films are about the strength of everything, the strength of relationships, of how Harry sees everything," Radcliffe says. "The fourth film is very much about all of that weakening and starting to disintegrate, so Harry's relationship with Ron is very shaky for a lot of the film."

"It's very intense, it's very dark. We sort of say every year that the films are getting darker, and I think they absolutely do, but I think we've gone even further to the darkness in this film," he says. Harry must also deal with budding hormones and finding a date for the Yule Ball. "What I love about Harry is that he is completely and utterly pathetic with girls, he's awful," says Radcliffe. "He doesn't know what to say, what to do. It's just incredibly awkward, and through that I feel like I'm standing up for any guy that has had an awkward moment with a girl, which is everyman, ever."

full interview link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/06/earlyshow/leisure/ celebspot/main1375936.shtml

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishu124 thumbnail
thnx me too got DVD!!!! 😉
albusdumbledore thumbnail
awww... thatz good..... thanks mallika....

regards,

tejas
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

awww... thatz good..... thanks mallika....

regards,

tejas

oye bhai!!!!😡

ur dare comin up!!!😆

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks mallika..

i m to gonna buy the vcd coz i like it.. the second cd of the dvd i'll take frm my frend coz it has interviews 😃