Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Big twist:Kavya is going to die

by Subhash K Jha

It looks like the battle of the Khans on television is about to intensify. Kavya, the character played by Ejiaz Khan will die. Another protagonist Shaurya to be played by producer Ekta Kapoor's other favourite Iqbal Khan, is to take over.

Confirming this development Ekta Kapoor says, "Yes, Ejiaz's character is going to die. In fact his death was scheduled for December 2005. But the development was deferred because Ejiaz was nominated for the Star Parivar awards in several categories. But now we're going right ahead with the death. We at Balajee consider it a big twist in plot."

Iqbal Khan who takes over, is unfazed. "Such changes are bound to happen in long-running serials. When Amit Tandon came into my serial Kaisa Pyar Pyarr Hai he became as central to the plot as my character," says Iqbal who's working for as many as 16 hours for Balajee Telefilms.

"And I don't regret it one bit. In fact I enjoy the work load. It's up to Ekta's team to decide how they want to use me. I suppose out of the 16 working hours I'll give eight hours to my older serial Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and eight to Kavyanjali…that's what I've worked out in my mind. The rest is up to Ekta."

Iqbal is excited about joining Kavyanjali. "My character Shaurya is very different from Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyarr Hai. While Angad is a musician, Shaurya is sporty. He plays golf and rugby. Since I enjoy the outdoors I'm looking forward to hitting the field."

What about hitting the right buttons for a perfectly balanced life? "You mean a personal life? My girlfriend Sneha and I could tie the know any time now, as soon as my parents in Kashmir give their nod to the marriage. I'm sure this is just a formality. I'm blessed with the best parents in the world," says the obedient son.

Coming back to the impending battle of the Khans on Kavyanjali Iqbal sees no danger signs ahead.

"I don't know Eijaaz. We only spot each other when we're shooting in the same studio. We've never interacted much.. But he looks like a decent person. Inshanallah, everything will work out fine."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=10044

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahtika thumbnail
juz read it....in another post....
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
already posted.. butt anyways thanks
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thnx..... but posted already.... i like the part of iq joinin but hate ejaz leavin

farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY NICE 2 C U BACK...THANKS 4 SHARIN IT..
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx soo much 😃
KArishma****
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
thanx i am soo happy my iqu is cuming par nahin yaar they shouldn't kill eijaz come on Kavyaanjali hello Kavyaa is in the name of the serial wohi nikal gay to i don't think they should but me happier my iqu is cuming! 😳 😆
ammmu thumbnail
Thanks, it's already posted, but thanx so much again! 😃 😃
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
alreadu posted b4

anyways thankssssssss