show your support dor EIJAZ aka KAVYA

Posted: 18 years ago

AM sorry to seem harsh, but the only way we can show our strengh as a television audience is to switch off from kavyanajali. eva wonder why kahin to hoga hasnt been axed its because thre are rajeevians out who still watch the show despite ekta cow pulling out the nation's favouraite rajeev khandelwal aka my beloved da real sujal. so pls people in india and the rest of the world BOYCOTT KAVYANAJALI, n show ur support for ejoo. as for anita, if the show does flop it will not i repaet not reflect badly on her because anita and the rest of the KA unit and producers will know the real reason for the show's FLOP it is teh absense of EIJAZ khan a ahem hisaaa of the kavyanjali jodi1

pls comply wv my request

luv u guys and luv rajeev and eijaz 2!!!!!11111😭

we have a problem...even if we eijooians dont watch it...iqbal fans will watch it πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Supergirl7

we have a problem...even if we eijooians dont watch it...iqbal fans will watch it πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†exactly..they've already kinda bombarded the forumπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

not in a rude way lekiin..any way..we can't win

and i would def. not watch this serial..not 2 let anita down but 2 show ekta that she's the worst woman in this world😑

what ever u do guys i will be with u 😭

sruti 😭
i want my kavya bak now 😭
yeah we cant win in any way!!! 😭 but after eijaz leaves im going to stop watching kkavyanjali!!!!!!!!! i made my mind up abt kkavaynajli, from the minute i read the article where it said tht eijaz mite leave i guess he's leaving fo sure now!!!! 😭
eijaz khans a great acton n evrythin n yea ka wnt b the same without him but there r beeter liookin guys in the world like cristiano ronaldo or brad pitt.get over it.
boycot the programme, i wnt b watchin it but i aint gona cry over eijaz khan
hey i read sumwhere that kavya n anjali will reunite soon...but now i hearing that eijaz is leaving?? 😑 😭 the show wont b the same without him..i do like iqbal but still kavya was the main character...ekta knows very well how 2 ruin her best shows, first it woz kahiin to hoga when rajeev left n now its kavyanjali!!!
i hate feeling helpless...
kajal
I can't let go of Kavya Nanda!!! 😭